Chapter 52

It's been about 5 weeks since that night

It's been about 5 weeks since that night. I have somewhat moved into Ryan's guest room that his mom has left me stay in, however I don't do much sleeping in that room. My bruises have started healing and I'm not in so much pain as I was the first few weeks. I haven't heard from mom since that night and I half expected her not to check in.

Ryan's mom has taken the role of being a mom figure towards me these past few weeks. I appreciate her trying, but no one can replace my mom even if it seems like I don't have much of a mom at this point.

That brings me to this week. It's prom week and this is a really big week for the seniors. Our theme for prom this year is Dripping in Luxury. It's Thursday also known as "70's day". Those who participated in sprit week wear 70's themed clothes and those who didn't participate, well they wear there regular clothes.

The girls and I decided on wear all pink track suits, and by the girls and I, I mean Riley. I'm pretty sure she didn't realize that track suits were more 2000s, but Mac and I didn't bother to tell her different. We paired our track suits with a pearl necklace and basic shoes.

I am not used to wearing these types of clothes

I am not used to wearing these types of clothes. I feel like my boobs are hanging out and the pants are low rise so I feel like my ass crack will be hanging on at some points.

We're sitting eating our lunch when we hear someone shout throughout the lunch room. "Attention Jackson High-school lunch room." We turn around to see Josh, Connor, and Ryan standing on a lunch table where their baseball friends are sitting. Riley, Mac and I burst out laughing as we see them with pink short shorts on as well as matching pink silk robes.

"Ladies, this is for you," Ryan bends down and presses play on the speaker they have, and Justin Bieber's Beauty and a Beat starts to sound throughout the lunch room. The guys do a little routine as they mouth the words to the song while making their way towards us. Once they reach our table the songs final note starts to die out before they rip their robes off revealing extremely tight tank tops with the saying Prom With Us written across their chests.

The girls and I waste no time in saying yes before we all jump into our guy's arms. "That was really cute." I whisper into his ear. "That wasn't for you baby, your's is coming later." I almost didn't hear him over the clapping that is still going on around the lunch room, but I don't miss the lustful smirk written across his face. "What," he presses a kiss to my cheek before he takes my hand in his and walks us over towards the lunch table.