Chapter 37

Being here with her, on such an amazing day was just everything

Being here with her, on such an amazing day was just everything. She looked so beautiful in her dress. She looked beautiful in anything she wore.

The church was packed and it was only four fifteen. "Damn, we'll be lucky to get a seat with my family," I put the truck in park at the first spot I saw. "I haven't been here in a while so I wouldn't know," I could tell she was upset about something, but I didn't want to push her.

"Ready beautiful," I turned the truck off looking over at her beautiful blue eyes. "I'm ready," she said grabbing her tan purse.

Hopping out of the truck, I walked over to her side opening her door. "Ma lady," I reached out my hand to her for her to take. "Why thank you," I watched as she gracefully hopped down from the truck.

"Hey come here," I pulled her to my chest before she could walk away. "Have I told you how much I like you," I pressed a kiss to her soft, full lips and I felt her hands wrap around the nape of my neck.

I could feel her smile as I pulled her closer to me by her waist. We fit together perfectly. Her body was molded to fit mine. "Ok, ok, let's get inside before we don't get a seat," she used her slim fingers to fix the buttons on my shirt.

The control she had over me.

"Oh alright," I sighed grabbing her small hand in my much larger one. We started walking towards the large brown, French doors as the sound of her black heels hit the concrete.

"After you," we reached the doors allowing me to open the door for her. "Thank you," she said walking into the large marble hallway. "Holy," I let out a small laugh at her amazement.

"I haven't been here in a while," we were stopped by a sweet old lady handing out the program for the mass. I nodded towards the kind lady as we walked through the crowds of people looking for my family.

"I don't see them," I said as I wrapped my arm around her waist keeping her close to me. She stared up at me and back to my arm with a confused look. "Just so I don't loose something so small," I sent her a smirk and she responded with a punch to my side.

"I'm just messing around, you're perfect," I gave her a kiss to the top of her head just to be interrupted by Mason.

"Can you too stop making out you're in a church for Christ sake," I shot Mason a glare only for it to be ignored when his eyes drifted to the girl in my arm. "Hey buddy my eyes are over here," I snapped in front of his eyes causing him to look in my direction.

"Oh, we're sitting over here. Mom saved you too a seat," we started following after Mason as he led us to the rest of the family.

"I found the love birds," Mason went to sit next dad leaving me and Mallory standing at the end of the pew. "Come here pumpkin," my mom stood up from her seat, walking over to us both.

"Mom come on," I groaned as she kissed my right cheek then my left. "Oh stop that and come sit," she pulled my hand, guiding me behind her to two open seats next to hers.