Chapter 51

I can't remember everything that was said and everything that happened, but I do know that I am in love with Ryan Shaw

We're in his truck driving somewhere. All my beat up brain can focus on right now is the heat that is forming from his touch on my thigh.

I faintly see the familiar driveway as we head up to the very large house that is beautiful lit with porch lights. Or what I am assuming is porch lights, to me it's just a blurry, yellow spot of light.

I feel the heat that was once on my thigh be replaced with a cold breeze sending goose bumps over my leg. I hear a door slam and am left in my thoughts until I feel a pull on the door I'm leaning against.

"It's ok I got you," I feel his strong arm slide under my legs and his other cradling me to his even stronger chest. "It's ok baby," he presses a kiss to my forehead as he brings us to his front door.

I feel him move us as if I weigh nothing as we head for the stairs. "Ryan are you home." I hear the sound of his moms voice as I feel him stop moving.

"Honey are yo-," I let my eyes fall shut as my dizzy spell takes over. "Oh my, sweetie get her into the kitchen," I feel is being to move again and my dizziness starts to become much stronger.

I am placed onto a hard surface as I lean into his strong arm that is wrapped around me. I let his strong sent of citrus and oak take over as I slowly begin to open my eyes.

"Honey I'm going to take a look at you ok," I feel my body getting moved around limb by limb as she looks me over one body part at a time. "Mason grab that splint from my bag and the needle and the thread."

"Ok sweetie this may hurt, but I'm just gonna stitch up this cut you have." It doesn't take long before my eyes bug out of my head as the sting of the needle goes through my skin.

"I know hon, I'm sorry," I feel Ryan's arm tighten around me as I wince at the pain. "You're ok baby," he presses his lips to my temple as his mom finishes stitching up the gash above my eyebrow.

She finishes stitching up my cut and then proceeds to wrap a splint around my wrist, places a brace around my knee to support it from buckling, and wraps a medical cloth around my torso to help with my ribs.

"That's about all I can do for the moment, and you're absolutely positive you don't want to go to the hospital, I think that it would really help you." I shake my head no, "Thank you for all your help," I attempt to lift myself from my spot on the counter, but am unable to when Ryan takes me into his arms, bridal style, and proceeds to carry me back the way we entered.

My eyes have started to drift shut by the time I'm placed onto his insanely comfortable bed and I feel him fall to his knees in front of me.

"Here baby, lift your arms if you can." I carefully do as I'm told and bring my arms above my head and let him remove the shirt I'm wearing. He throws the shirt to the side, having it land somewhere on the floor of his room.