Chapter 18

That was the best kiss I have ever had

That was the best kiss I have ever had. The way her lips fit perfectly in mine, how we moved in sync with one another. It was perfect, she was perfect. She was too perfect and I couldn't ruin her with my past or my future.

I knew she was hurt when I pulled away from her, I just couldn't hurt her like I had hurt everyone. It was best if I just stuck with what I do best, being the player.

I walked into my house that night with a small tear running down my face. I didn't want to see anyone, I only wanted to feel the pain I had caused her.

"Honey there you are," I heard my moms voice.

"He- Honey are you ok," she asked me.

"I'm fine," I said to her.

"Baby, your crying what's wrong," she asked while rubbing my arm.

"Mom it's nothing just leave me alone," I shouted at her.

I pulled away from her grasp and stormed up to my room. I deserved to feel this way, I deserve everything that I get. I can never be happy.

***

It was 6 in the morning and I had not slept at all. I was too busy thinking about how I let everyone down and most importantly how I hurt the girl that I never wanted to hurt.

I slowly got out of my bed and headed over to my closet to get on a basic navy blue t-shirt and black shorts.

*a/n* Ryan's outfit

*a/n* Ryan's outfit

I was in no mood for anything today, I didn't want to go to school, I couldn't see her.

I threw my shoes on and headed downstairs to grab a small breakfast and then leave. I walked into the kitchen and didn't see my mom or anyone. I figured they had work early in the morning so I just shrugged it off and grabbed a bowl for some cereal.

"Hey what are you doing up so early," Mason asked me.

"Couldn't sleep," I responded while shoving cereal in my mouth.

"Oh well I'll get ready and we can go," he said.

"No rush," I responded.

I finished my cereal and put my bowl in the sink and grabbed my keys and walked into the garage.
I plugged in my phone and it just started to play Rock and a Hard place by Bailey Zimmerman. Oh the irony.