Chapter 12

•Sexual content•

•Sexual content•

She was so beautiful. The way her dress fit her in all the right ways, the way her perfect long blonde hair fell past the mid of her back; she looked perfect. She was perfect.

Watching her sway her hips to the song that was playing, only made me want to run up to her and take her in my arms and hold her. Seeing her dancing with Jack Wesley made me feel some type of feeling I don't think I have ever felt for a girl. Seeing the two of them dance to the slow song that was playing only made my jealousy grow. The Way was playing by Clay Aiken, and all I could do was listen to the words while looking at her gorgeous self.

There's something about the way you look tonight,

Something about the way that I can't my eyes off you.

Something about the way your lips invite. Maybe it's the way

That I get nervous when you're around, and I want you to be mine.

I just couldn't break away from her. I needed her. I was quickly interrupted when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. Seeing that Mallory was still dancing with Jack, I knew it wasn't her, sadly. I turned around to be met with a pair of bright green lustful eyes. It was Chole.

"What Chole," I asked her rather annoyed.

"Let's dance baby," she said to me while pulling me out closer to Mallory and Jack. As we moved to the dance floor, a faster song came on which only made the couples out here dance in a more sexual way. Booty Wurk came on and all the girls started to grind on each of their partners. Chole was really overdoing it, but I couldn't help but notice how Mallory was dancing with Jack. She pushed her ass back into his hips while twerking to the beat. She wrapped one arm around his neck as she dropped down and came back up very fast, she started rolling her body on him and he took this as a sign to grab her and pull her closer.

I started to picture Mallory doing this to me and felt myself grow at the feeling. Chloe happened to see what was happening and took this as a sign that we should get out of here.

"Let's go to my car," she whispered in my ear while pulling me out of the gym. I was quick to turn my head and take a quick glance back at Mallory, who already happened to be looking back at me. I didn't know what to think when I saw the hurt look on her face as I was being pulled away.

***

Chole was on top of me moving her hips back and forth on top of my hard dick. Her tongue was so far down my throat that it only turned me on more. All I could think about was Mallory here right now, kissing me while she started to rub my dick with her soft hands.

"Oh fuckk," I started to moan after having this thought.

"Mmmm, you like that baby," she said to me while she started to kiss down my neck.