Chapter 42

It's been four weeks since I asked the girl of my dreams to offially be mine and we haven't been stronger

From endless sleepovers at each other houses, to the insane sex, to the long talks till three am finding out more and more about the other. Whenever she wasn't with me I was misrible, I would spend the rest of the night listening to her even breathing through the speaker of my phone as she slept, just like she was in my bed, in my arms.

That brings me to now, my arms are resting over her beautifully strong shoulders as her coconut vanilla shampoo intoxicates me. I press a kiss to the top of her blonde hair as I drown out the sounds of my friends voices just, focusing on my girl.

"Nah man I'm telling you when Sanders was up to bat he cranked that shit out the park." Josh was filling us in on our soon to be competion in our up coming game. He swung his arms through the air like a bat was in his hands as he talked about Sam Sanders. "Ok, that just means we have to practice twice as hard." Connor had his arms wrapped around Riley as he talked to our less rational friend.

"We have to do more than that. We gotta hit nukes the whole game." Josh throws him around a very unammused Mac as all of our girls sit bored out of their minds listening to us talk baseball. "Maybe you guys should just play to play." I pull my head away from hers slightly enough for her to turn and look up at me. God I could get used to her looking up.

"Baby, this is Sam Sanders. He's already getting looked at by colleges and he's only a sophmore." I wrapped her tighter in my arms, swaying us as I shift my weight from foot to foot. "Y'all get to class or I'm gonna send you all down to the principal." I send Mrs. Murphy, my old Sophmore English teacher, a wink when she walks by us with her Oh-so-threating large cirlce frame glasses that make her green-brown eyes look larger than life.

"Yes Mrs. Murphy." The boys and I draw out the last bits of her name as she walks towards her classroom. "Ok, where you guys going." I ask before swinging my arm over my girlfriends shoulder leaning on her small frame. "Well, me and my lady have Math right now," I start to lead us off towards the math hallway before I feel an arm wrap around my shoulder.

"Not without us man. Remember who your real babes are." I shoot my shoulder into Josh's side and keep walking when I see him bent over holding his side in pain. "Let's go ma'lady," she wraps her tiny arms around my waist as we continue our walk to math.

***

"Ok, so then we have to use the denominator and mulitply that by our product." I wasn't focused on anything the teacher was saying, all I could focus on was how fucking hot my girl looks biting on the end of her pencil. I have to readjust in my desk as the image of her on her knees taking my cock in her gorgeous mouth has me hard as a fucking rock.

I immediately take my phone out of my pocket and find my girls contact.

You know what you're doing with the pencil baby, and it's working.