Chapter 36

I never thought I would be waking up in a 5 star hotel wearing a guys shirt, hungover, in a copy of my childhood necklace, and completely head over heels for the guy that was laying next to me

I went out last planning on forgetting my birthday all together, but ended up with a memory that would always be with me.

Here I was just looking over at him as he slept. Yes, it may come across as creepy but to me it somehow kept me safe. I watched his chest rise and fall after every breath he took.

"You know you could take a picture and it'll last longer," his eyes were still shut but he had a smile on his face. "Shut up," I slapped his chest before I laid flat on my back looking towards the ceiling.

"Hey, I was just kidding. You can look at me whenever you want," he was pressing kiss all me as he tickled my hips. "Stop. Stop," I laughed as I tried to thrust my hips away from his hands.

"I'm not gonna stop," he moved his hands all around my hips and my stomach making me quirk even more. "I'm serious if you don't stop my knee is going straight into your balls " this got his attention quick.

He laid down, resting his head on my chest. "I could stay like this forever with you," I let my hand find his fluffy hair, running my hand through.

"Me too, me too," I said the last part quieter than before.

The truth was I could stay like this forever because I knew I wouldn't have to face my problems.

"When's checkout," I broke the silence as I felt him rub his finger through the waistband of my thong. "Ten," he said pushing his finger further down my panties.

"It's nine thirty we have to pack," I jumped up from bed and went over to the bag that Riley had left me. I quickly threw on the black leggings that were in the bag, along with the white long sleeve crop top and green vest.