Chapter 25

I woke up from the most luxurious sleep I have ever had, these beds that Mr

I woke up from the most luxurious sleep I have ever had, these beds that Mr. Shaw had were money well spent if you ask me. I sat up in bed and took a look around at the large room in front of me. The grey colored walls followed by the 50 inch flat screen tv that hung above the maple wood dresser. I looked over to wear the sun was shining through and saw the cream colored curtains were blowing freely due to the small draft from the patio door being ajar.

I slowly got up from the most comfortable bed and went over to the patio door. Before shutting the door, I took a minute to look at the gorgeous view that was in front of me. Glass like water, the sun shining over the lake in front of me, and the most beautiful clear skies you could ever imagine.

I walked back over to the bed, across the mahogany wood floor and laid back down onto the white comforter. Everything was great, everything was fine. Until unfine walked through the door.

"Hey look, it's sunshine," Ryan said with an annoyingly cheering smile.

"Get out of my room," I told him.

"Sweetheart, did you forget, this is our room," he said stressing the our.

"Fuck, don't remind me," I said putting my hands over my eyes.

"It's not that bad," he said flopping down on the bed next to me.

"It's bad," I said getting up off the bed and moving away from him.

"Hey, now that's rude," he said sitting up with a look of fake hurt.

"You'll get over it," I said while grabbing my sweater and walking into the living room.

"Mmm, what smells good," I said wrapping my arms around my waist.

"I'm making eggs, bacon, sausage, whatever your heart desires honey bear," Josh said while flipping a piece of bacon.

"What my heart desires is to not share a room with this one," I said pointing up at Ryan, who had walked up next to me.

"Oh, you can share a room with me love," Josh said with a wink.

"Not sure Mac would like that," Ryan said giving him a side eye.

"Mal, go wake up the others, they wouldn't wake up even when I was making all this noise," Josh said while stirring the eggs.

"Fine," I said as I made my way to the small hallway to Mac and Josh's room.

"Mac come on get up, we got a big, long day ahead of us," I said as I opened up her blinds to let the sun in.

"Ughh, come back when it's time to go to bed," she groaned while turning over putting a pillow over her face.

"Come on girly, Josh is making breaky," I said in a fake girly tone.

I walked out of Mac and Josh's room and made my way down the hallway to the very end that was Connor and Riley's room. I took a deep breath before walking into whatever I may see, and carefully opened the door.