Chapter 22

I was so close to telling her how I felt, it was that damn phone

I was so close to telling her how I felt, it was that damn phone. I just want her to be mine.

After I dropped her off at her house, I contemplated going back to see her, or just be with her. I was in really deep, she was so perfect. I just needed her to know that.

The drive home was so boring without her next to me. I had gotten so lost in her eyes, that I forgot what we were even talking about. Her eyes, just like her were so extremely beautiful.

I got home around 10, which was a little longer than normal, mostly because I just needed to drive around a little bit, getting lost in my own thoughts.

As I thought, no one was up except Mason, only because he is always up late and that means he has trouble getting up in the morning.

I was a little hungry but not so hungry where I needed a big meal, I was fine with some cereal. I made my way into the kitchen after I hung my keys on the hook, and took my shoes off. I went to the cabinet and pulled out a medium sized bowl and then went to the pantry.

Our house had the very basic decor. Such as a sign that says pantry above the barn styled door that led to the pantry. We also had signs that said home is where the heart is or signs that had pictures of our family with sayings such as my family in pictures.

I walked into our relatively large pantry to find the cereal of my choice, Froot Loops. I poured the cereal into the bowl, then went to our subzero refrigerator, and grabbed the milk. I poured the milk on top of the cereal and put the milk back into the fridge. I reached into the drawer and pulled out a spoon and took a big bite of the delicious cereal.

I got done eating around 11 mostly because I was checking my phone, I checked instagram, twitter and other stuff, then I headed up to my room.

I made my way into my closet and pulled out a pair of blue plaid pajama pants and made my way over to my bed. I needed to tell her soon, this was killing me knowing that she could possibly be into someone else or even just didn't feel the same way. I had to tell her.

"Hey," Mason said outside my door.

"What's up," I asked sitting up in my bed.

"Where were you," he asked me.

"I was out...with friends," I said back to him.

"Mhm...sure, who were you really with," he asked crossing his arms over his chest.

"What, it's the truth," I said getting defensive.

"What girl did you have this time," he said with a smirk on his face.

"I can never get anything passed you huh," I said to him.

"So who was it," he asked me.

"Mallory," I said shyly.