Chapter 33

I felt bad for pushing him out so fast, but I had too

"Hey bitch, I know your in here," I heard the loud voice that was sounding throughout the house. I needed Ryan to leave before he would get hurt.

"What do you want," I opened my bedroom door expecting to see the man my mother has been hanging around with, but was met with a completely different face.

"Where's your sisters room," sister? Was he serious. "Um right there," I said sounding annoyed. I could have told him that I was her daughter, but that would only mean I would probably be hurt like the other times.

"Why do you need to be in her room," I said standing outside her door. "That's none of your business you slut. What did you just get done being a whore," he turned to look back at me, seeing what I had been wearing.

I had only thrown a shirt on. I was in a rush. I just forgot to put pants on.

"Actually it is my business, since I'm her sister," I stressed the sister part hoping he would get the hint. What I could believe is that these guy are such idiots that they can't tell when a women is 50 something and not 17.

"And I told you it's none of your business bitch," he said walking back over to me with a bag in his hand.

I stood my ground in front of him. "Little girl, I'm not afraid to hit you," he said moving closer to me. "You think I can't take it," I stared him down as he stared back. "Ah, that's a nice one little girl, remember me for when I come back ae'. Names Joey," he said laughing while he gave my face a hard pat.

I didn't let myself wince at the pain that shot through my cheek.

"Tell her one thing for me, I know that you probably don't have room for this feeling in that tiny heart of yours but tell her, her sister loves her," I said walking back into my room.

As soon as I heard the door slam, I let the tears fall. Sliding down my door, I let more tears slip from my eyes. "Mommy where are you," I whispered to myself.

I heard my phone buzz from my nightstand. Wiping my tears, I sat up from the ground and walked over to my nightstand.

Picking up my phone I saw that it was a missed call from my mom.

I immediately pressed the call back button and put the phone to my ear.

"Please pick up, please pick up," I brought my fingers up to my mouth, bitting the skin around all of them. "What," I could have fainted right then and there.

"Mommy where are you," I asked her not beating around the bush.

"I'll be home in a few days, I'm fine," I let another tear fall. "Mommy the cops came by today, what is going on," I knew I shouldn't have told her, but if this was a way to get her home I needed to take it.