Chapter 35

Sexual content

Sexual content

I wanted her 18th birthday to be the best day of her life. I know it would be hard since her dad and brother were gone, but I had it all planned out.

Pick her up, take her to the Flatiron Grille, one of the most popular restaurants in town. I would wine and dine her there then drive her to where I had all of our friends and more waiting to surprise her.

When she opened that door, I almost forgot all of my plans. She was so damn beautiful, my tongue was caught in my throat. How even though she was wearing her 3 inch heels, she still was almost a foot shorter than me. The way her body looked in her skirt. How her eyes seemed to sparkle when they hit the light. She had something about her that just drawed me too her.

"So where are we going," I leaned up to turn down the radio so I could hear her mesmerizing voice. "You gotta trust me on this one shorty," I placed my hand on her thigh, rubbing circles along the inside across her soft skin.

"You know I don't trust people a lot," she said testing her arm on the center console. "I know that and I respect that, but this surprise is gonna be worth it," I took her hand in mine and placed a soft kiss onto the tops of her knuckles.

"Ok fine," she said drawing out the "fine". With that, I put my eyes back on the road while her small hand was still in mine and made my way to dinner with my girl.

***

"No way," pulling into the parking lot, she jumped in her seat. "You can't this place is so expensive," she suddenly replaced her happy attitude with a concerned one. "Listen, you don't need to worry about that. This is your day, and I plan to spoil you and I know that this is where your dad brought you after you had won a great game," I pulled into a spot close to the door as she had her hands covering her cheeks.

"How did you get to be so sweet," she said after placing a kiss to my lips. God, how I love the feeling of her lips against mine. "No, you come here," she was about to get out of the truck before I pulled her back to me, wanting to have more of her taste.

Her lips moved against mine in perfect sync. I could taste her watermelon flavored lip gloss as she continued to move her lips against mine. I wrapped my hand around the back of her neck, bringing her closer to me. "We gotta stop," I felt her lips move as she tried to get her words out.

"Ah, yeah probably," I let out a disappointed sigh resting my forehead against hers. "You better plan to give me more tonight," she whispered against my lips leaving over to open her door. I pulled her back, giving her a knowing look.

I killed the engine and hopped out of the truck, walking over to her side. "You don't lift a finger today, today is all about you," I opened her door reaching my hand out to hers. She took it, and I helped her out and onto the asphalt below us.

"You ready baby," I said looking down at her deep blue eyes. "Yes I am," she said with a smile on her face, as well as a twinkle in her eyes.

"Hello, welcome to the Flatiron Grille. Do you have a reservation," we walked in and was greeted with the smell of deliciously cooked steak as well as what smelled like a type of fish. "Yes, Shaw for two," I told the hostess as he flipped through a few pages looking for the name.