Chapter 30

It has been a little over 2 weeks and things have changed a lot ever since we confessed how we felt in the hallway

Ryan has been a lot more touchy-feely with me lately and has been texting me a lot being really flirty and caring. I just feel like things have been changing for the better.

It's now November 22nd and it's the last day before our thanksgiving break.

I woke up to the awful sound of my alarm waking me up from my sleep. I pressed snooze and wrapped my pillow over my ears and turned to my side.

I would have kept sleeping until my snooze went off but my phone buzzed on my nightstand forcing me to get up.

Rubbing the sleep from my eyes, I picked up my phone reading the text.

Morning princess, how did u sleep?

I felt the blush hit my cheeks like the sun hits your skin on a cold day. It came so fast and it wanted me so much.

Smiling at my phone, I answered the boy who has made me smile again.

I would have slept better with you, but alr wbu.

Almost immediately I saw the three dots hit the screen quickly followed by his text.

Aw, I'm touched princess. We'll get your cute, sexy ass up and get ready I'm omw.

My eyes almost popped out of my head as I read the words in front of me. What was he talking about? He was not serious right?

What are you talking about.

I sent the text as I thought about it. Just as I expected there were his three dots and then his reply.

I'm taking my girl to school today.

Screaming, crying, throwing up. He just said I was his girl.

No. I need to keep my head on straight. This could all end very fast. He will most definitely get bored of me and leave me heartbroken.

God, why couldn't I just be happy again.

Your girl, since when did I become your girl.

I set my feelings aside and sent the text. Not even waiting for an answer from him, I set my phone on my nightstand and walked over to my closet to get ready.

I wanted to wear something cute but also comfy, so I went with my brown vest over top of my white turtle neck long sleeve crop top with black leggings. I threw on some gold necklaces that I thought looked decent with the turtle neck.