Chapter 8

Samantha

Remus sat against the walls and I leaned over to grab my overnight bag. I crawled over to Remus and sat cross legged in front of him. I took out some healing potions and some gloves and put them on.

"What are you doing?" Remus asked.

"I'm top of the class with potions. Don't worry about it-"

"How did you even get these-"

"I stole it. Any other questions?" I groaned.

"I- you don't have to- it's kind of gross-"

"No other questions? Great. Now shut up while I heal you," I snapped and Remus rolled his eyes.

I slipped on the gloves and waved my wand to clean up all the dried blood off of his body. Carefully, I began rubbing healing paste on his cuts and they were closing immediately.

"How're you feeling?" I asked.

"Honestly? This is the first time I wake up where I don't feel terrible. You guys definitely helped a lot. I'm just tired from all of the playing," he said with a hint of a smile on his face.

"Is it weird to say I had fun?" James asked.

"Not at all. That was wicked," Sirius agreed.

"I also feel stronger. I don't know how to explain it. But it was a great night. Better than what I'm used to at least."

"Well we didn't tell you everything," I said clearing my throat.

Remus met my stare and raised an eyebrow. I patched up the last of his wounds and he pulled one of the shirts I brought onto his body.

"What didn't you guys tell me?" He asked.

"Well... see..."

"Spit it out Sirius," Remus groaned and there was a tingling in my stomach.

Woah. I looked over my shoulder at the boys and they both had widened eyes.

"Did you feel that?" I asked.

"Yes. Yes I did," James replied.

Peter shot up from his sleep clutching his stomach and said, "I'm so sorry. I'm just starving."

"Wormtail it wasn't your hunger, it was Moony," Sirius snorted.

"What was me? Can someone explain what the fuck just happened?," Remus groaned.

The feeling happened again and there was a moment of silence. The boys stared at me signaling for me to explain and I rolled my eyes.

"You're kind of our alpha-"

"What?!" Remus screeched.

"Well potential alpha," I corrected.

"I'm going to need more details Samantha," Remus replied narrowing his eyes on me.