Chapter 33

Klara

The end of January came pretty fast which meant so did the next full moon. I haven't told anyone except Regulus about my plan and I'm a little nervous to see their reactions. Sam was going back and forth throughout the room making sure her overnight bag was ready. Little did she know mine was packed right underneath my bed.

"Alright I'm set," she said zipping up her bag. She flung it over her shoulder and turned towards me. "I'll see you in the morning? You're going to come help right?"

"Of course I will. Be safe alright?" I smiled.

"Always. Good night," she replied and ran out the door.

I waited a few minutes to make sure she had a head start before getting to my feet. I grabbed my bag from underneath my bed and my door opened to reveal Regulus.

"You're really going through with it?" He asked.

"Yes I am. I didn't go through all of that not to," I laughed.

"Nervous?"

"Weirdly... no. I've seen remus at his worse and I'm not worried," i replied.

"Be careful alright?" He frowned.

"I will," I smiled reassuringly. I looked out the window and saw the sun setting. "I gotta go. See you at breakfast."

"Bye don't die," he teased before settling into my bed.

"You know you do have a bed of your own right?" I laughed.

"You don't have Crouch and Rosier as roommates," he defended.

"You... have a point. But we can't be bunking anymore," I replied.

"And why not?" He asked.

"I'm with Remus now. He will not appreciate me in bed with another guy," I smirked.

"Ugh... right. I hate it here," he groaned.

I shook my head laughing and said, "See you Reg."

"Good luck!"

-

I flew towards the whomping willow and once I saw the guys and Sam huddled in a circle I flew downwards. Remus was the first to see me and I quickly landed earning the attention of the rest. I hopped off my broom and jogger over to them.

"Uh? Hello?" Sassy greeted unsure.

"Hi," i winked. I walked over to Remus and I planted a quick kiss on his lips. "Hi."

"Hey love... um... what are you doing here?" He asked.

"I'm going to be joining you guys tonight," I smirked.

"Huh?" James gasped.

"Immediately no," Sirius laughed.

"She does smell off," Peter commented looking at me curiously.

"Gee thanks Wormtail," I replied rolling my eyes. "There's a reason for that though."