Chapter 30

Klara

Sirius, Regulus and myself were in Sirius' room while the adults discussed certain matters downstairs.

"What did Lucius say?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it-"

"Regulus don't start with me," i spat.

"Klara it's fine- everything is fine- don't worry about it," he groaned annoyed.

I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him.

"Not my pillows," Sirius sighed.

"Klara really?" Regulus yelled.

"What did he say?!"

"That I would have to find you a suitor," he sighed.

"Why would you have to? It's his job," Sirius said.

"I just do. It's my responsibility now and that's it. Done," regulus said sternly and looked back at his book.

"But how is it your-" Sirius started but he stopped talking and looked back and forth between us. His face changed into an expression of realization and Regulus stared at him annoyed. "Oh."

"Oh what?" I asked crossing my arms.

"You two- haaaa," Sirius laughed putting his book on his lap. "I do love the family gossip I have to admit."

Regulus threw his book at Sirius hard but it didn't change his mood. It only made Sirius laugh even harder.

"Please tell me how brother dearest found out," Sirius said.

I rolled my eyes and sat on Sirius bed. Regulus slouched in his chair shaking his head as Sirius looked at me waiting for an answer.

"He noticed my ring was gone," I replied.

"What ring-" Sirius started but Regulus pulled out his chain to reveal said ring. "Wow."

"Yea. Wow," I sighed.

"So.. are you two ... I'm confused-"

"Just friends," I groaned. "People can casually hook up you know? I would think you would understand."

"Yea yea whatever i am tied down now thank you very much," Sirius huffed with a hint of redness painting his cheeks.

"It was about time too. Regulus and I had to hear the rants whenever she got back from hanging with the lot of you," I laughed.

"She's the reason I smoke 24/7 honestly it was exhausting listening to her explain how dense you are as if I don't deal with it myself," Regulus added and I laughed.

"Piss off," Sirius grumbled resuming his book.

The door opened and Narcissa poked her head in.

We all looked at her straightening up as she said, "Come down. Aunt and Uncle wants to discuss something with Sirius."

Regulus and I looked at Sirius and he gulped nervously.