Chapter 63

Klara

Dorcas was dancing on me and I gripped her hips guiding her. This- this was fun. This was probably the most fun party I've been to. Dorcas and I danced the most together and it was very different than when I dance with Sassy or Lily. It was very sensual.

Dorcas stood up straight and turned to face me. Her arms wrapped loosely around my waist as we swayed side to side.

"Seems you're enjoying this a bit too much Klara," she smirked.

"Oh I am. I sure am," I laughed.

"What? Dancing with me?" Dorcas asked gripped my waist tightly and pulling me flush against her.

My body immediately reacted to hers and I felt myself warm up. Her eyes were playful and she was for sure teasing me.

What the fuck.

"You dancing on me to be exact," I replied feeling a bit more bold.

That seemed to surprise her slightly and one of her hands cupped the side of my neck. Her thumb swiped my throat and I clenched my jaw tightly.

"You seem nervous. Are you ok?" She smirked brushing our noses together.

"I'm fine. I'm just wondering if you're going to quit teasing and kiss me," I replied raising an eyebrow.

Dorcas eyes narrowed but she wasted no time by pressing her lips onto mine. Her hand tightened around my neck cautiously as she thrusted her tongue into my mouth. I groaned into the kiss gripping her hips tightly as we fought for dominance. It was different than kissing a guy for sure and I didn't hate it. I liked it just the same actually.

Dorcas parted from me and we looked at each other taken aback. After a moment we laughed and Dorcas combed her fingers through my hair before pecking my lips once more. We looked to the side to see the rest of the group frozen in place in shock staring at us.

"I leave for two seconds," Sassy said breaking the silence and I laughed at her.

"Well. That's new," Barty said blinking several times.

"Not you cheating on me when I'm a foot away," Evan teased and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Since when did you like girls?" Regulus asked me casually.

"The second I started dancing with Dorcas," I shrugged.

"Aw not me being your bi awakening." Dorcas smiled.

"Inflate your head Meadowes," I groaned pushing her slightly.

"Nope I am very much proud of this sorry," she laughed.

"Atta girl," Barty cheered and they high fived each other.

"Hold on- did you know about Dorcas?" I asked Barty.

"Yea we vacationed together. Our parents were gone most of the time. So we... had people over. It was fun," Barty smiled proudly.

"I-" Sassy blinked.

"So you had an eventful summer," Regulus snickered teasing Dorcas.