Chapter 9

Samantha

"Snape."

My eyes fluttered open to see Narcissa standing over my bed. I buried my head underneath my pillow and I heard her scoff.

"Stop being a child. Get up. You too Klara," Narcissa groaned.

"At this ungodly hour?" Klara spat.

"It's 11:30. You missed breakfast," Narcissa replied and I flung my pillow to the side.

"This is ridiculous. It's Saturday Narcissa," I complained.

"You're slytherins for heavens sake. Get up. Klara you know better. This is not appropriate," Narcissa demanded and I sat up in bed.

I looked over to see Klara stretching and yawning.

"Cissy can you at least tell us why you're dragging us out of bed?" I asked flinging my legs over the edge of my bed.

"I need to discuss certain things with you. Your.. brothers wished me to bring it up," she sighed.

"Excuse the fuck out of me?" I asked giving her a look of disgust.

"Keep on with the attitude and I'll hex your eyebrows off," Narcissa threatened.

-

We were sitting on a blanket on the grass having tea. Regulus joined us rejecting the boys invitation on torturing under classmen and was smoking a blunt per usual. He was sitting against the tree with his eyes closed.

"Are you ever sober?" Narcissa groaned.

"Are you ever not insufferable?" He asked glaring at her.

"Asshole," she spat.

"Language language. So unladylike cousin," he teased.

"Regulus shut up," Klara laughed pushing his shoulder.

"Anyways what did you want to talk about?" I asked.

"Well ... this kind of comes naturally to Klara but ... Samantha, Severus wanted me to pick at your brain. Warn you," Narcissa sighed.

"There's a family meeting and I wasn't invited? I'm hurt."

We all looked up to see Sirius crossing his arms across his chest.

"Aren't you embarrassed to be seen with us cousin?" Narcissa sighed.

"Shouldn't i be asking you that?" He replied.

"Listen.. either shut up and walk away or shut up and listen," Narcissa snapped. "Might as well talk to you as well before others do."

Sirius sat down next to me and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek in greeting. I gave him a smile feeling my neck warm up and he winked at Klara in greeting as well.

"Regulus," he said clearing his throat.

"And he acknowledges me? Must be Christmas," Regulus drawled.