Chapter 23

Regulus

"Reg get up."

"Shut up," I groaned not moving an inch.

I felt a pillow slam against my head and I rose in an instant. I glared at Klara who was smiling amused at me.

"I can kill you," I spat and she rolled her eyes sitting up.

"Eh. You won't," she laughed.

"This belongs to me now," I said grabbing her hand. I slipped the ring off of her finger and she looked hesitant. "What?"

"What if someone catches on?" She asked

"No one is. Maybe Sam to be honest but I'm sure no one knows about what that ring means. Plus I'll took it in my shirt," I smirked twisting it between my thumb and index finger.

I un clipped my chain and slid the ring onto it. I latched it around my neck once more and gave her a proud smile.

"Don't look so smug now," she said rolling her eyes.

"How can i not be?" I replied and she playfully pushed my body.

"Come on. I want to get fresh clothes before we head to breakfast and I am starving," she announced swinging her legs over the side of the bed.

Her bare back was exposed to me and my eyes roamed down the indent of her back down to her back dimples. She grabbed my shirt out of my drawer and pulled it over her head.

Almost as if on cue, the door swung open revealing Samantha.

"Reg have you seen-" she started but froze at the sight of us on the bed. Her eyes gathered in Klara in only a shirt and her eyes took in my bare body with the blanket slightly above my hips. "Well never mind."

"Good morning," Klara said cheerfully getting to her feet. "Just let me wash my face real quick."

Klara went to the bathroom and Samantha's stare landed on me.

"Regulus what did you do-"

"I'm absolutely sure you know what I did-"

"Regulus are you asking to get hurt?" She sighed and I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"Hand me my trousers will you?" I asked and she looked irritated.

She bent over and threw my trousers at me before turning around to offer me privacy. I got to my feet and pulled them on quickly.

"Done," I said and she turned to face me again. "Plus I don't know what you're talking about."

"Oh really now? You were not affected having sex with her last night? Regulus I know-"

"No. I was not affected- why would I be? I'm fine," I snapped and her eyes narrowed on me.

"Gods you and Sirius are truly way more similar than ya think," she commented and I felt my chest clench at the statement.

"I don't know what you're implying. Sirius likes you. I don't like Klara like that," I shrugged.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night but you don't fool me Regulus. Regardless I hope you'll be ok when she doesn't reciprocate because you know she doesn't have feelings for you."