Chapter 38

Klara

"Klara- fuck-" Remus groaned as I trailed kisses down his neck.

His hands slithered down my lower back, cupping my ass tightly in his hands. I grinded against him hard and he released a low groan from his throat. I nibbled at his neck causing his breathing to become abnormal and I smirked knowingly. My speed against his hips increased and I sucked hard at his throat.

Suddenly my hair was pulled hard making me part from him, making me gasp in surprise. I was flipped over onto my back and Remus gripped my neck with one hand while his other hand raised my right leg high against his side. He grinded himself onto me and I let out a small whimper.

"Remus please," I moaned meeting his movements.

His eyes were slightly gold and I gripped onto his shirt, pulling him down. Wrapping my legs around him, he was forced to lean down. His mouth brushed against mine and he grinded onto me harder.

"Remus you're driving me insane- please-"

"Klara- you know I -"

"It's ok. I'm not scared of you," I pleaded. "I want you to."

"I want to- i just- I'm sorry-" he frowned lifting himself up.

I untangled my legs and I covered my face.

"God I feel like an idiot begging," I groaned in frustration.

"You're not an idiot," Remus immediately said.

"Sometimes I feel like you just don't want me like that-"

"Are you dense? Of course I do- I just don't want to hurt you-"

"And I already told you you won't!" I snapped sitting up and removing my hands from my face. "Stop using a nonexistent fear from me as a reason."

Remus got off the bed and I can hear his breathing quickening . He paced back and forth for a moment before turning towards me.

"I will. Have you read on it? It's fucking painful for you- for anyone - who decides to go there with me-"

"Remus I've read on it myself! I dont care!! I want you! I became an animagus to be closer to you and I'm trying to tell you that I'm giving you consent to even seal the pack bond and you make up excuses every time-"

"It's not excuses Klara! This is my fucking problem-"

"It's mine too!"

"Oh really? When do you transform into a bloody wolf and lose control over yourself?" He spat sarcastically.

"Don't be a smart ass with me Lupin! I mean that I'm with you- and I care a lot about you and I - I want you Remus-"

"Stop. I've told you a million times I'm not going there. I don't care for the fucking benefits. If that is too important for you then you can look else where to satisfy your needs. End of discussion!" Remus yelled making me flinch.

I started at him a bit shocked and I felt my eyes well up with tears. His eyes went to his regular color and he immediately looked guilty.