Chapter 27

Samantha

The party had ended and we were about to split to our dormitories. It was a great night. It felt like a dream even with how perfect it was. Sirius and I are finally something, Remus and Klara kissed and now we all know Lily fancies James.

"Do you wanna come to my bed? Kinda don't wanna let you go right now," Sirius asked.

"Who's in your room?" I smiled.

"The boys plus Frank. Alice is going up there too," he replied.

I looked over at Klara, Marlene and Lily and Klara shrugged her shoulders. Remus grabbed Klara's hand pulling her against him and they mumbled amongst themselves.

"Sure. Lily, Marlene you coming?" I asked.

"Sure why not."

We all made our way upstairs to the boys dormitories and headed inside their room. Frank was already in bed with Alice talking amongst themselves and they smiled as we entered.

"Big sleepover tonight?" Frank asked.

"Apparently so," Remus replied as he threw himself onto the bed. "Oh wait."

He dug through his drawers and took out one of his sweaters. He gave it to Klara and she thanked him before going to change in the bathroom. Sirius gave me one of his shirts while James did the same for Lily as well as Peter to Marlene. Once we were all changed Sirius led me to what was his bed and we climbed in.

He wrapped his arm around my waist from behind and pulled my body back onto his. I sighed in content as he placed soft kisses on the top of my head. Remus was laid out on his back while Klara laid on her stomach with her chest on his. His hand was rubbing up and down her back and I've honestly never seen him this relaxed. Klara looked like a whole other person almost and I understood exactly how she felt. Sometimes being associated with who we're around in slytherin can feel so ... trapped. My boys always made me feel like I was floating and that's exactly how she looked.

"You and Marlene can take my bed. I'll bunk with Peter," James told Lily.

"Oh- ok thanks," Lily replied and Marlene hopped into James's bed.

Lily joined her while James ran and jumped onto Peter causing us to laugh at Peter's shock.

"Really?!" Peter groaned.

"I'm a cuddler sorry," James laughed hugging Peter tightly. Peter pushed him off and playfully rolled his eyes at him. "Klara it was nice to have you."

Klara smiled at James and said, "It was a good time to spend more than hour with you guys without looking over my shoulder."

"Is anyone covering for us?" I asked.

"Cissa said she will keep Lucius distracted while Regulus and Evan are in our beds with the covers over their heads just in case someone peeked in," Klara replied.

"Evan? Rosier?" Sirius asked.

"Yea he's cool," she shrugged.

"That's nice of him I guess. It'll help keep Severus off my toes," I smiled.

"I hate that you guys just can't ... live," Remus frowned.