Chapter 37

Samantha

"Morning."

My eyes jolted open at the voice processing that in fact was not Sirius. I sat up in the bed earning a groan from Sirius beside me. Regulus leaned against the wall with a smirk across his face and I glared at him.

"Honestly regulus you couldn't have knocked?" I groaned.

Sirius woke up and sighed against his pillow before sitting up himself.

"Really brother?" Sirius huffed swinging his legs over the side of his bed.

"Oh come off it. Be lucky I offered to come up rather than Mother. Everyone is getting ready to head downstairs for breakfast," he explained.

"Thanks now get lost," Sirius replied and Reg rolled his eyes.

"See you downstairs Reg," I said and Reg gave me a nod before making his way out.

I climbed out of the bed in only Sirius shirt and made my way to his private bathroom. He handed me an extra toothbrush and we both did our morning routine. Once my face was dry I gathered in his appearance next to me. He was brushing his fingers through his hair making the muscles on his chest and abdomen flex. His arms were nicely toned and the way his pajamas pants hung low made my stomach turn.

Memories from last night resurfaced and I felt my neck flush. Nothing more than him giving me fantastic oral sex and heaving snogging sessions happened. Unfortunately. He made me feel like I was in the heavens. I've heard the rumors. I knew Sirius was gifted, but I truly was not prepared for what that entailed.

I turned to him and quite out of the sudden I pushed him against the bathroom wall hard. He let out a surprised noise and I instantly fell to my knees in front of him.

"Sam- what're you- why are you-" he stammered and I raised an eyebrow at his nerves.

"Accio hair tye," I summoned and I felt the soft material in my hand immediately. "I just ... want to return the favor."

I put my hair in a messy ponytail and ran my hands up his fabric covered legs.

"F-fuck Sam- you don't have to- I didn't do that for you to feel like you need to do it back- it's ok-"

"You don't want me to do this?" I asked smirking slightly as my fingers reached the hem of his pajama pants.

"Shit- of course I want you to but I don't want you to feel pressured or anything-"

"Sirius shut it. I want to. Will you let me?" I asked in a pleading tone and I can see the outline of him appearing through his pants.

His hand came around my neck and he leaned down, pressing his lips hard against mine. It was needy and sloppy and it made my stomach flutter. I pulled down his pajama pants and he backed away with a groan. His hands brushed my loose strands back away from my face and I gave him a smirk before turning my attention else where.

-

Sirius and I entered the gardens with my hand gripping into his elbow. I straightened my posture before turning the corner and I can see Sirius do the same.