The Missing Dirt

Tony's P.O.V.

"Ok, what the hell do we got?" I ask.

"Well, first our mystery men that Gabriel De Santigo was talking about, I found a link from an Antoine Vega to a few of the guys that we found in Belize. He and this guy Victor Jean, they have been notorious drug dealers and underground crime bosses all across the southern half of Europe into the north of Africa to all over South America and into Central America. It was only just recently that some reports have been made that they might be working their way up into the U.S. These guys have a big hand in the smuggling of precious gems from South America to Spain and Portugal. From some of my tech savvy skills, I was able to look into some of the reports and through some rather difficult issues, I was able to pinpoint a hand to hand exchange of money and the direct word from both Vega and Jean that they wanted a certain woman dead."

"Is it our ghost?" I ask.

"From what they describe, yes and no. They talk about some certain attributes and skills that the woman has, but her looks are different. The woman they describe has brown hair and blue eyes, while our ghost has red hair and hazel eyes. But I looked further and found some images of Jean and Vega with a certain woman that fits their description." He puts a photo on the screen and I see one of the men walking with a brunette woman, but her back is away from the camera. A few more pictures and she is seen with either one or the other, with her face obscured or turned away. "She is always turned away, but with some work I was able to get an image off something that she was looking at." He puts another picture on the screen.

"You see the car, her reflection is seen. I enhanced the image and flipped it. Here." Another picture and I can see her clear face. It's rather different and I can hardly see any similarity.

"Our ghost doesn't look anything like this."

"I cleared the image and took out the dark color of the car and put the image on a white background to enhance the image even more. Then I replaced the color of the hair and the eyes, I also thought that with someone like her she would have made some changes in facial structure."

"Surgery?"

"Or some high tech prosthetics. The image is well the same." He hits a key and I stare back into the hazel eyes of our ghost.

"Name?"

"Venetia Capeltorno."

"Where was the last place that she was with these men?"

"Morocco," McGee says.

"I think we found Abby's missing dirt," Ziva says.

"Gibbs is gonna want to hear this," I say picking up the phone. When he picks up I update him on the info we've gotten and also the information the doctor gave me at the hospital.