Now They've Really Seen A Ghost

Tony's POV

    "How many more pictures are there McGee?"

    "I don't know."

    I turn from the screen and look down at my desk and stare at the top.

    "Oh my God," I hear McGee say.

    "You got that right," Ziva says. I look up to see Ziva staring at the screen and McGee staring at something in front of him but I can't see what it is as Ziva is in the way.

    "Guys," McGee starts.

    "Tony, look." Ziva points at the screen and I look to see her.

    Long dark brown hair, silky and smooth, lightly tan skin with a few scattered freckles, and bright emerald green eyes. High cheekbones and full soft pink lips. Erin.

    "Guys," McGee says more urgently.

    "What McGee?" I turn to look and there she is.

Third Person POV

    The Director, Dr. Mallard, and Erin, appeared from the elevator. They walked down the hall and came closer to the bullpen. Gibbs was walking down the stairs from the Director's empty office when he stops, seeing them. Tony, Ziva, and Tim, were standing in the middle of the bullpen, talking about the images on the screen.

    "How many more pictures are there McGee?" Tony asks, clearly annoyed.

    "I don't know."

    Tony turns from the screen and looks down at his desk and stares at the top.

    "Oh my God," McGee says as he looks up to see the group.

    "You got that right," Ziva says.

    Tony looks up to see Ziva staring at the screen and McGee staring at something in front of him. Tony oblivious to the group of three coming closer, as it is blocked by Ziva and McGee.

    "Guys," McGee starts.

    "Tony, look." Ziva points at the screen and Tony looks to the screen and a recognition comes over his face.

    "Guys," McGee says more urgently.

    "What McGee?" Tony turns to look and there she is. He stares blankly and surprisingly at her. Ziva and McGee are frozen as they look to see her. Abby, exits the elevator from leaving the lab. She walks into the bullpen and stops in mid motion. All of them are frozen as they try to process the sight before them.