Play Dead

Erin's POV

Once back at the office, I collapse at my desk as Gibbs heads up to the Director's office and Ziva heads down to Abby's lab to hand over evidence from Gibbs' house, McGee heads to autopsy to check in with Ducky and Palmer.

"Hey you okay?" Tony asks as he comes over and leans on my desk. I nod.

"Hmm, yeah. I think so," I reply.

"Do you think there are any other Ghosts that are after you?" He asks and I shrug.

"Not that I know of, but like I said, money talks. Jameson came out of retirement to pick up contracts. Matilda as far as I knew was out, she's living in the lap of luxury being a senator's wife. There's no need for her to keep doing this, unless there was enough money in it," I say. I sit up and glance towards the photo on my desk.

"You know what you are... what you're made of. War is in your blood. Don't fight it. You didn't kill for your country. You killed for yourself. God's never gonna make that go away. When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing," Tony says and I stare up at him as I quirk a brow.

"Did you really just quote Rambo to me?" I ask and he smiles.

"It's true though. You killed them today because it meant saving your life."

"I know, but it still doesn't change the hell that's coming with it. You know, even though I knew it was Milo, he really was saying some things that were helping me through some of this nightmare," I say and Tony nods.

"Well, how about I become your therapist?" He asks with a smirk and I laugh.

"Oh no, no, no, no, no. I think I'll be okay."

"You sure? I could do the whole sweater vest and the glasses," he says and I laugh harder and shake my head.

"No. I think you're quite alright," I reply and he smiles.

"If you're sure, it wouldn't be any trouble," he replies and I smile.

"Thank you Tony, really," I say and he nods.

"I'd do anything I could for you and I promise we're going to get this taken care of," he says as he grabs my hand.

"I know," I say and he pulls my hand up to kiss my knuckles.

"So what Ghosts have we located?" Gibbs asks as he returns to the bullpen and McGee and Ziva appear as well.

"Well, we've located Nile Watson, Winnie Attah, Julien Drehten, Deandra Fuller, Matilda Whitaker, Michael Daniels, and Milo AKA Dr. William Payne AKA Staff Sergeant Vince Brickton. Seven Ghosts have been located, two of which are dead and in autopsy," Tony replies.

"Erin you said one of the Ghosts that helped you when you got in was still alive and the others were dead, who are those?" McGee asks turning to me.

"Gunnery Sergeant Frank Morelli, Sinatra. He sang just like him, it's how he got his name. He moved to Miami as far as I know. Poison Ivy and Keys were the other two, they both died in combat or on the job I mean."

"Do you know when they died?" Ziva asks and I shake my head.

"Not exactly, I know Poison Ivy died a few years after I joined and Keys, well I found out about him shortly after I got shot in Saratov. I tried getting in contact with him and our mutual contact had told me he'd died about 3 weeks prior. Ivy, maybe early 2002, February I think," I say and McGee starts searching.

"They were military right, not private sector or anything? Although that may be easier to locate them," McGee says and I nod.

"Yeah, um, Ivy was Navy and Keys was Army," I say.