Sometimes You're Wrong

Erin's POV

A nurse walks in and smiles, moving closer to me he begins to remove the needles from my arm.

"Finally getting out?" He asks with a smile.

"It seems like it," I say. There's a sharp pain in my hand and I look down to see a tight grip around my wrist. Looking up to his face, there's a hard look on his features and he punches me across the cheek. Falling back against the mattress, his hands reach up to my neck and push hard. My hands reach up involuntarily to try and pry the hands away and my feet kick. Throwing a fist across I hit the left side of his face. He stumbles a bit, and his grip loosens just slightly. Punching again, he leans back and I tumble off the side of the bed. Landing hard on the floor, I let out a groan as he comes around the bed to grab me. I kick his legs out from under him and he lands on the tile next to me.

I stand as quickly as I can just to find him right next to me, swinging my arm I hit his chest. Swinging the other a stabbing pinch pulls on my arm and I see the IV needle is still in my arm. A tearing feeling goes up my side and I bite the inside of my lip. Kicking with my feet, he crashes against the wall as I pull the IV from my arm. He runs at me and pushes me hard against the counter, the IV crashing to the ground. My adrenaline begins to kick in and I kick him in the stomach. He catches my ankle and pulls. I lose my footing and crash to the floor next to him.

Gibbs's POV

"Nice work on getting our suspect back," I say walking into Jenny's office.

"What are you talking about?"

"Our ghost. Tony called and let me know that they're sending her back to us. Said you signed off on it."

"Gibbs I called the hospital an hour ago and they said that they couldn't let her go yet. They want to keep her until tomorrow afternoon."

"Then who just released her?" I ask rushing out.

"McGee, Ziva let's go! Now!" I shout into the bullpen. They join me just in time as the elevator closes.

Tony's POV

Walking back to the suspect's room, there's a commotion coming from the inside. Reaching for my weapon and getting to the door, I push and it doesn't move. Slamming into it with my shoulder it doesn't budge. The door's been wedged closed.

"Hey! Get security up here now!" I yell down the hall to a nurse.

Erin's POV

"You've caused a lot of trouble you know that?" He asks as we counter and move around the small space of the room.

"Yeah and I'm about to give you a bit of it," I say as I throw punches at him, trying to ignore the searing pain in my side.

He ducks and dives a few, but not all of them. He gets up rushing toward me again, I duck underneath his swing and end up behind him. I slam my arms down on the nape of his neck and punch his kidney. He falls and yells in pain, I wrap my arms around his neck and take a firm stance.

Squeezing tightly, his hands reach up to my arm trying to pull it away. Holding on, the door bursts open and Tony along with three security guards stand in the doorway.

"Hey, no don't kill him. Hey, look at me. You don't have to kill him, okay?" Tony says to me. "Let him go."

I stare at him with a cold face, my hand and arm only tightens around the man's neck.

"Come on, let him go. Let him go," he says again.

"He came her to kill me," I say.

"Let him go or I'll shoot you. You don't want to end up like that guy in Belize, do you?"

I stare at him and look down at the man that's life is sitting in my hands. I press hard against the side of his neck and let go of him. He falls face first into the tile as I fall back against the bed.

"He isn't dead, I got his pressure point," I say tiredly. Holding my side in pain, I look to see blood drenched down my arm and across my side. Tony puts his gun away as he rushes over to me.

"Hey, you're going to be okay. Do you hear me? You're going to be okay," he says.

"Do you still think my life isn't in danger?" I ask.

"I think everyone's wrong at one point or another," he says with a smile. I laugh, really laugh. Things start to get blurry and dark as I call for him.

"Tony," my voice slurs and my eyes feel heavy as it all goes dark.