Now Who's Seeing Ghosts?

My eyes blink open and I glance around the dark room. It's relatively silent, the only noise I hear is the sound of the air pulsing through the vents. I gently move, repositioning myself to a more comfortable position, once I've found a spot to lay I sigh contentedly and close my eyes once more. Slow even breaths leave my nose and I'm almost near sleep once more when I hear cloth ruffle. I open an eye and listen, its a noise foreign to what I've already gauged.

    Slowly moving my arm up towards my pillow, I turn my head just slightly when I feel a hot hand cover my mouth. My eyes widen and I look quickly above me to make out the shadow of a person.

    "Ah ah, quiet. Did you really think you'd get away so easily?" I hear in a deep gravelly voice. "Ivann sends his wishes," he whispers and I feel a cold barrel forced to my temple.

    I thrash my body to the side, trying to get him off of me. His hand slips and I bite down on his fingers.

    "Gibbs!" I shout. "Gibbs!"

    "Shut up!" The mysterious assassin says. The voice is unfamiliar in the dark.

    "Get a hold of her," another voice speaks, this one a woman.

    "Help me," the man says. I feel smaller hands grasp my ankles and pin me down, I kick to the side.

    "Damn it," she says. "I told you we should have drugged her first," she growls.

    "Shut up," he says.

    "Gibbs!" I shout once more.

    "He's not coming," the man says harshly into my ear. I continue to thrash along the bed, trying to roll my body to release from their grasp.

    "Goodbye, Erin," I hear. I thrash once more and break free, falling out of the bed. I groan and whimper as a shock of pain runs through my body. I crawl towards the storage basket near the window. If I can just get to my other gun.

    "Get her," the man says. A hand grasps my ankle, I kick out involuntarily.

    "Fuck," I hear the woman say. A couple more feet and I can make it.

    "Shoot her!" She shouts.

    I reach up and pull at the lid, the curtains above tearing open. I quickly grasp for the firearm just under one of my sweatshirts and turn. Quickly I turn aiming into the room towards my attackers.

    "Winnie? Julien?" I ask. They look at me with unamused faces.

    "Surprised?" Winnie asks.

    "No hard feelings," Julien says and he raises his weapon.

    "Gibbs!" I shout once more as I pull my trigger.

    "Erin! Erin!" I hear him shout and I almost feel relief as I feel pain in my side.

    "Gibbs! Help!" I shout.

    "Erin!" He sounds closer.

    "Erin, wake up! Wake up Erin!"

    My eyes jolt open and I pant heavily as I sit up fighting against the restraint of someone holding me.

    "Hey, it's me. It's me, it's Gibbs."

    My eyes search around wildly and I quickly take in Gibbs's position next to me. I continue to pant as I look around the room once more, a bit more slowly. There's no one in the room except the two of us. I swallow, finding my throat dry and harsh. I look back up at Gibbs and he's staring at me with concern in his eyes. Without warning I feel my eyes water and like a tidal wave, they pour down my face. Not a second goes by before he pulls me into his chest and I sob into his shirt, my hands gripping at the cloth on his back.

    "I'm here. You're okay. You're okay," he says. I continue to sob into his chest, my cries and his gentle breathing filling the room.