The Mystery Crates

Three Days Later

"Ziva, any news on our ghost?" I ask.

"Nothing new than from what we learned before."

"Has she woken up yet?" McGee asks.

"Not yet, DiNozzo's supposed to call if she does."

"Gibbs do you think that its right to leave Tony in charge of her?" Ziva asks.

I look toward her a second and she moves.

"I want you two to find something useful," I say as I walk away and head toward the elevator.

McGee's POV

"Is it just me or does Gibbs seem really on edge and more than usual?" I ask.

"Well, we do have a ghost in custody that happens to be high on the radar of most assassins and associated criminals. We've got no name or reason to why she was in Belize. Why she killed fourteen men, that we know of. What, if any, agency she may be working for that has been able to erase everything about her. Or why she's connected to the death of our Navy Captain, Angela Nichols and Petty Officer Montgomery. As far as we can see there was nothing in the compound that seemed peculiar," Ziva rattles off as I glance back at my computer.

"I think I might have found something."

"What?"

"Look at this," I say as I turn on the monitor for her to see.

"So from what we know there was no reason for her to be in Belize right? Here's the convoy driving into the compound, and here's our ghost that's being escorted into one of the buildings. I checked further into the footage and about forty-eight minutes later there's three trucks driving in. Now you can see on four of the twelve cameras that they come in and then move toward this larger bunker off to the side of the compound. I isolated this camera and cleaned it up a bit and you can see that there's crates."

"So it's drugs or weapons," Ziva offers.

"Drugs weren't found on the compound and weapons were found elsewhere. But fast forward until about fifteen minutes before we get onto the compound we see our ghost run out of the other building and into this bunker where the crates are moved to. She stays in for about three minutes and then heads back to the building. Obviously there's something there that she had to get to. Something that might explain why she was in Belize."