You Want To Talk About It?

After the session with Dr. Payne, my head hurts with the questions he asked me.

    "All right?" Rebecca asks and I nod.

    "Yeah, hey do you think you could drop me off at home? I'm a little tired after all of that and would like to get some rest. First day back you know, put a lot out of me."

    She nods and smiles, "Sure."

    "Thanks, I'll give you directions. I'm just gonna message Gibbs and let him know," I say as we walk towards the elevator.

    About twenty minutes later of relative silence in the car, Rebecca sensing that I don't wish to talk we pull up in front of Gibbs' house.

    "Thanks, I'll see you in the office tomorrow," I say as I get out of her car. She nods and smiles.

    "Bye Erin," she replies and drives away.

    I enter the house and make my way to the couch and plop down. The words of Dr. Payne playing back in my mind.

    I'm lost in thought for some time before I notice Gibbs standing in front of me.

    "Hey, when did you get here?" I ask.

    "About five minutes ago, are you okay? You were someplace else."

    I nod. "Yeah, just been sleeping with my eyes open," I reply.

    He quirks a brow. "Well, from my experience sleeping with your eyes closed has better results."

    I smile, "Yeah. Hey do you want to get pizza for dinner? My treat," I say.

    "Sure, you sure you're okay?" He asks and I nod.

    "Yeah, therapy you know. Really gets in your head," I say, standing and moving towards the kitchen to grab the pizza flyer from the takeout drawer.

    "Meat lovers with extra cheese okay or do you want supreme?" I ask.

    "You want to talk about it?" Gibbs asks and I know he's not referring to the pizza. I shake my head.

    "No, I think one analyzation is good for today, so all meat with extra cheese or supreme?"

    He stares at me like it's a dumb question.

    "Okay, meat lovers with extra cheese," I say as I reach for my phone. He smiles and heads towards the stairs. I turn to look in the refrigerator to see if there's any beer and smile seeing a brand new six pack.

    "That'll do." The pizza place answers as I close the door and I order.

    As I'm wrapping up the call, Gibbs returns and heads for the basement. I shake my head as he disappears past the door and I hear his footsteps go down the steps.

    "Pizza will be here in thirty," I call as I make my way towards the stairs to head up and change.

    "Alright!" He calls.

    My phone rings as I reach the landing and I look to see it's Tony calling.

    "Hi Tony."

    "Hello beautiful, what are you up to?" He asks and I can tell he's smiling through the phone.

    "I am about to change and relax a little, just ordered pizza for Gibbs and I. What about you?"

    "Well, I was going to ask if you'd like to get some lo mein, but if you're already set for dinner than maybe I can borrow you for ice cream later?" He asks.

    "I think I can make some time for that," I say with a smile.

    "Good, I'll be by later. How's around eight?"

    I look over at the clock on my nightstand and read the time as ten minutes past six.

    "Yeah, that'll be good. I'll see you then," I say.

    "Okay, well go relax and I will see you later tonight, bye," he says.

    "Bye Tony."