Contact

Erin's POV

    Tired and bruised, I don't know if I can take much more. I've taken torture before from being in the Marines and being a mercenary, but nothing like this. Laying out on the slab, I begin to cough, my body weak from blood loss, the beatings, and the cool air that surrounds me.

    I listen as Timofei speaks, but his words take no meaning in my mind. There is only a buzzing, an incessant buzzing as I try to hold on.

    As my body tingles with numbness, a few words spoken from Grigori pull me back to where I am.

    "Он здесь." (He is here.)

    Silence overcomes the room as soft steps approach. He leans over me and I look up at him with one eye as the other is puffy.

    "Дорогая, ты выглядишь красиво." (Honey, you look beautiful.)

    I tighten my jaw to keep from speaking, but it hurts and I end up wincing. He chuckles and smiles.

    "We are almost done here," he says.

    "Иди к черту," (Go to hell.) I whisper out. He chuckles again.

    He turns and walks away, a rustling followed by some clicking. I tilt my head as far as I can and see that Ivann has taken his suit jacket off and is rolling his sleeves up. Grigori is setting up the chair once more. Timofei moves towards me and reaches for the straps that are holding my hands. Another man is standing behind the camera, aiming it towards me. A line of wires coming off of it.

    "What are you doing?" I ask. Ivann looks over to me and smiles.

    "Getting ready for your last words, my love," he says.

Gibbs POV

    "Did anyone else get an encrypted email?" McGee says and I look up to him then to my computer. It dings and a pop up comes up.

    "Yeah," Ziva and Tony say.

    My phone rings, looking at it says 'Unknown' and I glance to McGee and motion to my phone. He nods and begins typing. As the phone continues to ring he finally looks up and nods.

    "Hello," I answer.

    There's a sigh. "Agent Gibbs, I hope you are doing well. Have you received my email?"

    "Yeah, I got it right here," I say.

    "Have you opened it?" He asks.

    "Not just yet," I say.

    "Well," I can hear him smile, "I would recommend you get your team together and open it. It's for all of you," he says. There's a click and I look to McGee. He shakes his head, I return the phone and look at the team.

    "Meet in MTAC now. Get the director while I get Abby and Ducky," I say. They move quickly as I head downstairs.

Erin's POV

    Ivann ends his call and I look at him as Timofei continues to unstrap me from the table.

    "How will we know when they are watching?" Timofei asks.

    "They already are," Ivann answers.