Bedtime

Tony's POV

I chuckle at the escapades in the movie and smile to myself as I hear Erin laugh next to me. I couldn't help myself, I was catching myself doing it from the start of the movie. The sound of her laugh and little giggles make my chest flutter. I catch myself looking down at her every time she laughs, just to look at her eyes crinkled and her face displaying such joy. She's tucked under my arm and snuggled into my right side, her hands tangled in my left hand sitting in my lap. For a moment it doesn't feel like she ever left. The takeout boxes are scattered across the coffee table and the lights are dim from the lamps, the gleam of her eyes reflects the tv and I feel my chest tighten with love for her. I lost so much time from her and I'm going to do everything in my power to not lose any more with her. She lays her head against my shoulder and I smile once more as I lean over and press a kiss to the top of her head.

By the time the movie ends Erin is slumped so far into my side that it's hard to tell if she's still awake from how far she's burrowed.

"Er, you awake?" I ask softly and she makes a small murmur as she looks up at me and smiles softly and sleepily.

"Come on, let's get you to bed," I say as I turn off the tv and sit up, forcing her to move with me. She hums and nods as she reaches for my hand.

I leave everything where it is and reason that I'll get it in the morning as I walk slowly with Erin towards the bedroom. I turn the light on and the soft glow from the lamps illuminates just enough for us to enter and move around. Erin makes her way to one side of the bed and pulls the blanket back before curling underneath. She looks up at me from her spot, a soft smile on her face.

"Give me a few minutes, I'm going to get changed, okay?" She nods and settles further in as I move towards the closet to grab a shirt and some shorts.

I take one more glance towards her as I enter the bathroom and smile as she closes her eyes and lets out a sigh. A few minutes later I exit to see Erin rolled on her side and leaning into the middle of the bed. I chuckle because it's how she used to sleep in my bed before. I turn out the light and make my way to enter the bed. Settling in next to her, she moves and nuzzles closer and tucks her head under my chin. I wrap an arm around her body and she relaxes into me and I feel the familiar gentle peck of her lips to the side of my neck before she settles and lays still. I stare up at the dark ceiling and listen to her breathes as they come in soft little puffs. I rub small circles along the back of her arm and she pushes herself a bit more into my side. I smile and kiss her forehead as I close my eyes and relax as I begin to look forward to the next two weeks off.

**SORRY THIS WAS A SUPER SHORT CHAPTER, I'M CURRENTLY DECIDING WHETHER TO FOLLOW THE STORY WITH ERIN AND TONY DURING THEIR TWO WEEK VACATION OR TO DO A BIT OF TIME SKIP. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK OR WOULD LIKE TO SEE.**