Telling Gibbs

Tony's POV

    I watch Erin enter Dr. Payne's office before I reach for my phone to call Gibbs. After I'd talked with Erin we spent the last three hours going over the names and information she knew about the other twelve Ghosts.

    "Yeah?"

    "Hey Gibbs, I got names of the rest of the Thirteen."

    "Erin remembered all of them?"

    "Yeah, look boss, we got to talk about something. Erin got a contract," I glance towards the office door, "for Ari." The line is silent.

    "When?"

    "'03 and '05, she turned them down Gibbs," I say. There's a sigh on the other side of the line and rustling.

    "Why?" He asks, his voice thick.

    "Not sure it's right for me to say," I respond.

    "DiNozzo."

    "It didn't pay enough, but there's more to it. Look, she can explain later but I've got the names. She also gave some insight on their expertise."

    "You at the appointment?"

    "Yeah," I say as I glance once more towards the door.

    "Alright, I want you to bring her in so we can talk," he replies.

    "Eh, you think that's a good idea?" I ask.

    "Like you said, she's got some explaining to do," he says and the call ends. I stare at my phone for a few seconds before sighing and shaking my head.

    "Dammit."