Tony the Babysitter

Gibbs's POV

"Boss, the doctor is with her right now," Tony says as I walk up. I look at him and move toward the door anyway, when it's opened. A brunette woman walks out and stares at me then glances to Tony.

"Agent Gibbs, I was going to call you."

"She's awake?" I ask. The doctor stares at me and sighs, folding her hands in front of her and nods.

"Yes, she is."

"We need to speak with her."

"Not right now you don't. She's awake and lucid, but she's injured. She needs rest, not a police interrogation."

"That woman is a trained assassin, that has no doubt had worse injuries. She is a suspect in a high profile investigation and we need to question her."

"I am well aware of her possibly endless capabilities, I was formally briefed before she became my patient. As she is my patient, I must advise you not to question her until I think she is up for it. She has an agent of yours watching her and she's securely bound to the bed with handcuffs, she's not going anywhere." She walks away and I look to Tony.

"Did she say anything to you?"

"No. Well, I mean, I asked her how she was feeling. She said she felt fine, injured, but fine. She had pain. I left to get the doctor and called you." I look up the hall and watch as nurses move from their station to other rooms.

"Have Ziva and McGee found anything?"

"McGee thinks there was a shipment that was delivered shortly after onto the compound that might have something to do with our ghost. Maybe explains why she was there and who she might be. Abby also found out that our ghost was recently in Venezuela, no more than two weeks ago."

"So she was in Venezuela and somehow got captured and taken to Belize. Only to break capture and then get arrested by us. That's one hell of a couple of weeks for our ghost," Tony says.

"Yeah. Tony you stay with her, I'm gonna head back to see if Ducky's got anything on those Russians in the morgue and if our other two guests are ready to talk. I'm also gonna see if the Director can do anything about getting our suspect back to NCIS."