Thirty-Six.

The only thing that Lea could find redeeming about everything that happened, was when Kane radioed in telling them the good news that they had a bunker. A large one, big enough to fit all of them inside of it.

There seemed to finally be good news through all the terrible things they had faced these past months. When she had picked up that call, there was a new found joy spread across the lab. Soon, they could try to move on. Or at least, trying a figure out what their new lives would look like inside the bunker. 

"Careful, it's heavy," Raven called up to Murphy.

"I got it," Murphy said, a bit to confidently as he pulled down the dish. Struggling as he went down the ladder.

"This is why they left us behind?" Emori had to ask. "To scavenge tech?"

"Hey, we talked about this," Murphy set the dish down. "We didn't get left behind. They're coming back."

"Forgive me if I don't believe what your people say anymore," Emori did have a point there. 

"Murphy's actually right," Raven told her. "Don't worry, they might ditch him, but Lea and I are too awesome to leave behind."

"You are right with that one," Lea kissed her as she placed down another packed up box. "Just think about it, Raven. A bunker, which we can actually live in for five years. And we're going to get to see Mya's baby. Which, if anything, is a good thing we will be there, because have you met Mya and Bellamy? That child is going to come out swinging at the world."

Raven laughed at her joke. "What a fun time it will be."

"It is because we are living!" Lea cheered as she picked the box back up. "Come on guys, the faster we get this all packed up, the faster we get to pick the good rooms."

"We're right behind you," Murphy smiled as he helped Emoir push out the cart.

"Are you always this happy?" Emori had to wonder.

"No, sometimes she cries," Murphy smirked. "A lot."

"Hush you. Don't make me regret being on team save your asses," But even Muprhy's jokes couldn't get Lea down. 

They brought the things up to the surface where they already had a large pile of things that needed to be transported back to the main land and put in the Rovers. 

"Can I ask you something," Emori looked at Lea while they were taking things off the cart.

"Yeah, of course," Lea said.

"Jon said you are not their people, and yet you trust that they will allow you inside this bunker," Emori really wasn't asking anything, more like stating.

"It is true, I was not born Skikru, or from any clan," Lea didn't take offense to that. "Murphy, did you tell her where my friends and I are from?"

"Yeah, she doesn't believe me," Murphy chuckled. "I told her you fell out of the sky and broke your arm."