Fifty-One.

All Lea wanted to do after, quite literally, spending a whole day learning how to build a radiation shield, was to go and take a well deserved nap. When they walked back to the tavern, that was all that was on her mind. 

When she walked inside, she was finally ready to walk up those stairs unlike everyone else who wanted to get food.

But as she was walking over to the stairs, Clarke cut her off.

"Hey, Lea," Clarke had a bright smile on her face.

"Hey Clarke," Lea gave a tried one back. "What's up?"

"I was just thinking, you know, because we have a lot of downtime here to do that now," Clarke started to twist a strand of her hair around her finger. "And I was curiously thinking about how you and your three friends came to our little group. I mean, four girls disappearing from a city in one night and ending up in the future is kinda crazy. Don't you think?"

Lea furrowed her brows. "Well, Clarke, you know it was just me and Mya at first. I mean, you patched up my arm that was broken after I fell out of the sky."

"Right, silly me," Clarke let out a little laugh. "Well, what about... Sirena and Yuki."

Lea grew even more concerned because she figured Clarke had already known all this. But, she gave her the benefit of the doubt and realized Clarke hadn't been there when she returned and perhaps she just forgot to tell her with all the Ali and end of the world drama.

"Um, we got sent back in time after you used the rocket fuel on the grounders back at the drop ship camp," Lea explained. "Then, we landed in Mya's living room, Sirena and Yuki showed up, and next thing we all know, we were back in the future just, like, five months later."

"So fascinating," Clarke looked at her in interest. "And did you guys ever figure out how you were sent to the future?"

Lea shrugged. "Mya and I tried to come up with ideas every once and a while, but, no, nothing ever made sense to us. That and how we survived the radiation."

Clarke tilted her head to the side. "You're saying, you traveled to the future and didn't die from high levels of radiation... that's so cool. Did Abby ever test your blood, you know, when she was making Nightblood?"

"No," Lea said. "I mean, our blood is red, so, why test it?"

Clarke dropped the strand of hair she had been twisting around. "You're right, no need to test if you're safe, which is really all that matters. You must be tried though, I'll let you get up to bed."

Lea felt confused when Clarke walked away. Clarke was always saying she was doing what was best for them, but never did Lea feel like she was actually concerned for her welfare. And asking all those questions felt odd to her.

Lea shrugged it off though, just wanting to go to bed. But when she took a step towards the stairs, Mya came racing down it and grabbed her arm, pulling her away from the stairs.