Fouty-Four.

Clarke came storming into the communications room. 

"Where's Madi?" Bellamy asked, as their plan was to leave this place very soon.

Raven had successfully gotten the hard drive into the ship's system, but they sadly could not rejoice in that. Because none of them felt safe at all here, and they needed to make some sort of break for the Valley very soon before Octavia destroyed it. 

"With your sister," Clarke informed him. 

"Clarke, we don't have time for this," Bellamy told her. "We have to leave now. As soon as Diyoza realizes what Echo did, she's dead. We have no choice."

"You're wrong. We have one," Clarke walked over to the table to pick up the radio.

"Wait, what are you doing?" Lea's eyes widened.

"Stopping the cycle," Clarke told them. She unplugged it from the computer, dropping the fake feed they were giving out. "This is Clarke Griffin. I have a question for Colonel Diyoza."

"Hello Clarke," Diyoza's voice came through. "It's been too long. What the hell do you want?"

"What would it take for you to share the valley?" Clarke asked her. 

"Share it? Well, let me see," Diyoza said. "Short of an unconditional surrender, nothing."

"Octavia will never surrender," Monty shook his head.

"That's why we're going to take her out," Clarke declared before pressing the button again. "What do you need from us?"

"Octavia out of the way," Diyoza told her. "I don't care how you make it happen, Clarke. Kill Octavia if you have to. Bring her to me in chains, and I'll do it for you, or she can surrender herself, but your Red Queen doesn't seem like the type."

"Let us worry about that," Clarke told her. 

"We have an understand, then," Dioyza said. 

"We do," Clarke agreed. 

"Good," Diyoza said. "Call me back when it's done, and we can work out the details of your crossing. Over and out."

"No way," Bellamy shook his head right away. "We are not killing my sister, Clarke. I don't care how crazy she is." He snatched the radio from Clarke handing it back to Monty. "Run the loop. The Rover's charged. We're getting our friends. That was reckless. We have a plan. You agreed."

"That was before Octavia made Madi her second," Clarke rationalized her decision. "That army marches to war as soon as they find out the eye is down. I can't let that happen."

"So we don't tell anyone?" Harper said. 

"They'll know as soon as we drive away," Monty reminded them of that fact.