33. doubts and worries

Once Seonghwa had disappeared past the trees, San was left sitting in silence with Wooyoung who seemed to have a troubled look on his face

Once Seonghwa had disappeared past the trees, San was left sitting in silence with Wooyoung who seemed to have a troubled look on his face. His brows were knitted together and bottom lip caught between his teeth. San turns to him, genuine worry on his face. "Is something wrong?"

Wooyoung doesn't say anything for a moment then he shakes his head and releases a short laugh. "Ignore me. I'm probably just reading too much into it"

San cocks his head to the side, confusion etched on his strong features. "Tell me"

Wooyoung glances at him then back at the vampire and merman pair that were now quietly talking in the water while floating really close to each other. Then he looks back at San. "Did you have some kind of... romantic history with.. him. The werewolf I mean" Wooyoung asks, his tone unsure and hesitant.

San's eyes widen a little. And at first he thought about telling him the truth but then he thought 'what good would that do except plant these unnecessary negative emotions in Wooyoung'. Especially when Seonghwa's just a fleeting crush. Nothing more. "No. He's just a good friend, I told you"

Wooyoung smiles at him. It was a smile so sweet, so charming, he couldn't help but return it. His insides a fluttering mess.

Their eyes lands on each other's lips and they simultaneously lean in, pressing their lips firmly against each other's. And it felt right. San wasn't sure he'd ever get over how amazing Wooyoung made him feel.

Their lips move slow before picking up intensity and they're soon making out, battling for dominance, their tongues over lapping. San pushes him back in the dewy grass and throws his legs over his torso, straddling him, all while their lips remain connected.

His hands roam Wooyoung's neck up the sides of his face and into his dark hair. While Wooyoung's hands trail up San's top, rubbing at the bare skin on his hips.

San breaks apart for air and begins kissing and gently sucking down his jawline. Little pants and lewd moans escape Wooyoung's lips and San couldn't lie it was arousing as hell. Wooyoung angles his head for San to do away with his neck and San took pleasure in covering every area with a kiss. He trailed back up to his lips, hovering over the sinful temptation and he whispers, "I missed you so much"

Wooyoung smiles a little against his lips. "I missed you too" Their lips connect once again, heads angled and hearts humming for each other. Before San had realized it his hips began moving against Wooyoung's crotch and a strangled moan forces its way up Wooyoung's throat and into their kiss. Yeah, now San was definitely aroused.

"Oh for fuck's sake, get a room you two!" Jongho yells out to them from across the river forcing them to break apart once they remembered they weren't actually alone. San almost cursed out loud out of annoyance.

He sits up and pulls himself off Wooyoung's hips just as Jongho arrives at shore. "Sorry but I didn't sign up for front row seats to see you guys do... whatever that was" He shakes his head like a wet dog and water sprays everywhere. San cringes and had to shield his face from the droplets of hair water.