19. cloud 9 • M

⌗San⌗

⌗San⌗

The last couple days were... quite the rush, to say the least. San and Seonghwa were practically inseparable, spending nearly every second of every day with each other. And every second he spent with the werewolf was one less second where he felt.. like an angry, miserable, vindictive person. It was almost like an escape for him.

Then there was the sex. And there was a lot of it.

Over and over..

Flashback

An aroused guttural moan made its way up San's throat as he roughly kisses the werewolf on his bed. He was on top, his legs straddling Seonghwa's hips, riding his dick and arms on both sides of his head. Their naked hot skin rubbing against each other and hips moving in close synchrony. They break apart, breathing hard but San quickly attaches his lips to Seonghwa jawline, sucking hard on the softly tanned skin in an attempt to hide his vampire appearance.

Seonghwa curses under his breath, giving San's hip a squeeze as it slowly and methodically rolled, his length going in and out of his hole in deep long strokes.

And over...

"F-fuck!" San cries out in pleasure, fangs making an appearance and dark red veins weaving its way around his eyes. His fingers dig into the tree bark he was leaning on as Seonghwa hammered at him from behind, the speed of his hips almost animalistic. They were in some secluded part of the forest on the outskirts of town, hopefully far enough away from anyone because each lewd sound of skin and skin slapping harshly against each other followed by both their pants, moaning and cursing echoed through the tall trees.

Seonghwa's grip on San's hips tightens and he watches as his dick would disappear inside San then reappear. His strokes quick but deep. He pulls San to stand straight, chest against his back, then he continues hammering at his hole.

"Mmgh O-oh- Seongh-" His voice shaky and choppy and lost in the nirvana. A hand snakes around his neck as Seonghwa roughly chokes him, teeth biting at San's ear lobe.

And over again.

San moans lowly against Seonghwa's lips as the taller male slowly slid in and out of him from behind. The living room couch lightly thudding against the wall with each stroke. They were laid on their left side, San's back to Seonghwa's chest. San had his right leg held up by the werewolf behind him, his girth steadily sliding in out and out of him. Seonghwa's bottoms out and grazes his prostate before pulling out half way and repeating it again and again.

Seonghwa was propped up on his elbow so he could comfortably make out with the hybrid, their lips locked in an open mouth raunchy kiss. Their tongues over lap repeatedly and San takes his own ignored dick and strokes himself, trying to match Seonghwa's pace.

It got to the point he was pretty sure he was starting to crave it. Crave the rough touches, the euphoric orgasms, the deep fiery kisses. Like an addict or something. But he had to remind himself what was important. And why he was there in the first place. They had their fun but he had to bring it to an end and now.