45. this very moment • M

The assembly meeting ended successfully

And San couldn't be happier at the outcome. Of course he wasn't thrilled at the fact that they still didn't trust them enough not to monitor their every move but it was to be expected. He'd take what he could get.

Jongho had pleaded for his own room or at least an option where he didn't have to stay with Wooyoung and San. Thankfully Sehyoon had agreed and paired him up with Junkyu instead, leaving Seonghwa to a room by himself.

The werewolf didn't seem to mind though. In fact he'd been the one to offer that Junkyu and Jongho be roommates. Stating that he "needs the space". San wasn't sure what that meant and he felt bad about leaving Seonghwa all alone but if he says he's ok with it he'll just have to take his word for it.

After the meeting Wooyoung and San return to their room together. They barely make it past the door before Wooyoung wraps his arms around San's torso and presses his nose against his neck, taking in a deep breath.

San couldn't help but shiver. "Wooyoung.." He whispers.

"You have no idea how glad I am that we get the room all to ourselves" He says with a grin as he pushes the door close with his leg and spins San around, making them face each other.

San smirks back at him, his eyes seemed to sparkle as the lights from the lanterns in the room danced on his pupils. He leans in, head angled and lips slightly parted. Wooyoung's eyes slowly drops to San's half lidded ones as he waited patiently for the satiating feel of San's lips on his. His hands firmly on the taller's hips.

"I need to clean up" San mutters hoarsely against Wooyoung's lips before pulling back with a playful grin.

Wooyoung feels the sense slowly slip back into him and he's staring slack jawed at San's retreating form towards the little shower in the corner of the room. Which just consisted of a bucket, soap, a drainage in the ground and a little curtain.

"You sly little..." Wooyoung says with a scoff the and a chuckle.

This causes San to giggle. Wooyoung goes to lay on his side on the bed, his elbow propped up and holding his head up. San, knowing that he was staring at him slowly and erotically began taking off his clothes.

He pulls his top over his head extra slowly, allowing Wooyoung to watch with wanting eyes as his stomach muscles flexed, his eyes following the very faint happy trail down and into his pants.

He dumps the top on the ground. Then slips his thumbs under the waistband on his pants and slowly begins shimmying it down his hips, over his bulge, down his thighs and finally pooling around his feet. All while making direct eye contact with Wooyoung on the bed.

Wooyoung felt his moth go dry when he glances at San's half hard on. The drow-vampire smirks and steps out of his pants then kicks it to the side before he turns around and pushes the curtains to the shower to the side. He enters the tiny space and bends over to scoop up some water that was already prepared for them in the bucket.