10. family

A day late but heyyy 👩🏾‍💻

.
.
.

What the fuck what the fuck what the fuck. San chants repeatedly in his head trying to keep a straight face, stay still and most importantly not look down.

His eyes stayed firmly on the cool grey eyes of the man now stood in front of him. But the tension becomes too great to bear and so he looks at a tree to the side.

"Where are you headed?" His voice was smooth but a little deeper than San thought. It caused a chill to roll down his neck in a wave.

"Nowhere in particular. Just visiting. Sightseeing. Wherever the wind takes me" He repeats his rehearsed response for if and when someone would ask where he was going.

A brief silence settles and San felt himself grow even more uncomfortable because the man in front of him just stared. He could feel his alluring eyes run over him, his face, his features. Everything. San generates the will to look him back in the eyes no matter how intimidating.

"Do you even know where you're heading?" He finally speaks, this time with a little amusement behind his voice and pink lips curled up ever so slightly. The way his long dark bangs created just the perfect among of shadows on his face and highlighted his sharp features made San's stomach nearly do a flip. Damn he's attractive.. but he willed himself to stay on task.

"Not really. But I'll be ok" He blurts, stepping back in order to snap himself out of whatever hypnosis this werewolf placed on him. He begins dusting himself off and slips his knife back into his boot. Don't look at his dick. Don't look at his dick.

"What's your name?" He keeps pushing and San almost blurted out his real name. Almost. But he caught himself.

"Mujin. You?"

"Seonghwa"

San simply nods, not knowing what else to say. "I should uh, head back to the water fall. Left my things there. Sorry about attacking you" He directs the last sentence to the girl who was now standing beside the 2nd tan colored wolf. She simply shrugs and gives a half smile.

"You guys should head home, I'll catch up" Seonghwa turns to look at them and the girl gives him an amused knowing look before walking off through the trees. The wolf follows but not before looking back once. They were both gone and Seonghwa looks back to San.

"Those are my younger siblings. Sorry I was a bit aggressive earlier. I can get a little protective especially over Yeji, she's the youngest. I didn't hurt you did I?"

San waves it off. "No I'm fine. Barely felt a thing. I shouldn't have attacked her like that anyways" He scratches the back of his head, realization that were alone with one of them naked slowly settles in. He didn't know what to do with his hands.

"Can I escort you to my town? You can spend the night there or however long you want while you sightsee. Canterhaze province is quite big so you might be here a while"