13. maybe a little longer...

LATE UPDATE BUT ASNWKSKDID Y'ALL SEE THE GUERRILLA PERFORMANCE PREVIEW ,??🏃🏿‍♀️🏃🏿‍♀️🏃🏿‍♀️

.
.
.

The faint sound of birds chirping and a mild breeze is what wakes Seonghwa up. He shivers from the cold and lets his eyes flutter open when he realized it was morning.

His balcony door was left wide open from last night which was what was causing the breeze, the brown curtains blowing ever so slightly. Wait.. last night..

He immediately sits up once he realized San wasn't in bed with him. Suddenly he was wide awake. The first thing he thought was, "Did he leave?". He felt his heart skip a beat and he nearly fell out of bed as he rushed to slip on some clothes.

He goes up to the guest door and taps a few times. Silence. He knocks again. "Mujin?" He wouldn't just leave like that. He wouldn't.

"Yeah?" San calls from behind him and Seonghwa flinches and turns around in surprise.  He was face to face with San who looked like he was fresh out the shower.

San felt his face heat up once their eyes met and memories from last night began slowly filtering in. Seonghwa breathes a sigh of relief. "S-sorry I just- I thought-"

"That I left?" San completes an amused smile on his lips. "Nah. I.. decided to extend my stay a little longer" He announces, fingers brushing through his damp hair. He spent the rest of last night and all of this morning thinking about it. And though he knew he shouldn't stay he couldn't help himself. He loved the way nothing else matter last night. How he completely forgot about why he was even in Boulia in the first place. Not to mention that has to be one of the best sex he's had.

Seonghwa tried to fight back a smile at the announcement. "O-oh that's good" He clears his throat and shifts his eyes back to San's wanting ones.

Maybe Seonghwa was a desirous distraction to him. Maybe he really did.. have feelings for him. It was too soon to say but all he knew was that it felt good. Talking to him, kissing him, touching him. It felt so good. Which is why one second they were acting like shy teenagers in the hallway and the next they were in San's assigned room making out against the closed door.

Seonghwa's hands slides on both sides of San's neck, playing with his nape hair as they sucked on each other's tongues.

San let his hand slip underneath Seonghwa's shirt, wanting to feel his intense warmth against his own cool skin. Just then a knock sounds on the door, startling them apart. "Hyung, Mujin, breakfast's ready" Hyunjin calls out through the door with a tone as though he was holding back a laugh.

Seonghwa just continues placing kissing down his jawline and San felt his breathing become shaky. "We should go" San whispers out, lips slightly swollen.

"Ugh who needs breakfast anyways" Seonghwa whines and reluctantly steps back. San simply chuckles at his pout.

"Go eat. Then you can give me a little tour around town after" He pulls open the door. Seonghwa gives him a look, a brow arched in confusion.