57. friend or foe?

Wooyoung steps out of the nth building he'd searched that night

Wooyoung steps out of the nth building he'd searched that night. A loud sigh escapes his lips and a cold breeze picks up suddenly, blowing his hair into an even messier state.

This was going nowhere. And he'd be lying if he said he hadn't thought about ditching the mission and just running to find Jaejoong by himself. He needed to take him down for all of this to end. Finding the channel wouldn't be enough because who's to say the witch that's working for him doesn't have a backup? Or a backup to their backup?

"Damn it" He mutters under his breath as he looks up at the night sky and gathering storm clouds. He wanted so badly to help San protect his home and it felt like he'd failed.

"Are you ok?" A voice suddenly speaks up from behind him and he quickly whips around, holding up the stake he'd been carrying around, ready to defend himself.

"Woah, hey it's just me" San says with widened eyes while holding up both hands in mock surrender.

Wooyoung sighs loudly with relief at the sight of his soulmate and he lowers his arm. "Hey" He says with a short laugh while running his hand through his messy hair. San chuckles at his jumpiness.

"You find anything?" Wooyoung asks, stepping up to him, desperate to touch him.

San shakes his head, going to meet Wooyoung half way. "No. I just decided 'fuck it', I think I'd much rather come find you and make sure you're ok" He gently takes Wooyoung's hands, interlacing their fingers. "What about you? Find anything?" Wooyoung noticed how his auburn eyes sparkled in such a pretty way ever so slightly in the moonlight.

"No. Nothing" Wooyoung shakes his head too, lifting his hand up to brush San's bangs back then brushing his cold cheek lovingly with knuckles. "And it's good to know you were worried about me" He adds with a grin.

San smirks back, wrapping his arms around Wooyoung's neck and bringing their bodies closer. "Of course I was worried" He had a bit of a foxy look to his eyes as his gaze shifted from Wooyoung's eyes to his lips. "Don't act like you weren't thinking about me too"

Wooyoung laughs a little as San inched closer and closer, hovering their lips against each other. Wooyoung's hands slide up San's shirt, massaging his bare hips then sliding up his back. He could feel goosebumps form on his skin and San gasps against his lips. His mouth parted slightly and eyes, half lidded as he stared Wooyoung right in the eyes. His hands felt hot against his skin.

Wooyoung teases him back and presses a kiss beside his parted wet lips then trailed down his jaw and nipped at his neck. "Mmm" San moans at his kisses, his head thrown to the side to gladly give room for Wooyoung to do away with his skin.

Wooyoung draws back one of his hands from San's body and slowly goes to grab the stake he'd put away, strapped to his thigh. While San was distracted, he successfully retrieves the stake and just as he lifts it to stab San in the back he uses his vampire speed to quickly turn around, grab Wooyoung's wrist and spin said prince around, pinning his wrist behind him. And he does this in half a second.