46. ex... boyfriend?

"Looks like it's morning" Wooyoung's voice breaks the calming silence of the room

"Looks like it's morning" Wooyoung's voice breaks the calming silence of the room. He angles his head to look at the window on the other side of the room. The sunlight that comes streaming in casted a pale yellow on their skin. "Lets get out of bed"

San whines and cuddled deeper into Wooyoung's side, burying his face in the  vampire's bare chest. "Mmm lets not" His voice comes out muffled. He wasn't sure if he was ready to leave only to be stared at by people like a criminal. He'd much rather stay here with Wooyoung, cuddling and making out.

Wooyoung just laughs at his pouty response but he wraps his arm around San's head, cuddling the male to his chest and getting even more comfortable in the sheets.

Suddenly a loud knock on their door causes them both to flinch and sit up abruptly. "San, it's me. Open up" It was Sehyoon's voice.

San blinks repeatedly at the door, glances at Wooyoung, then hastily grabs his shirt off the floor and slips it on since all he was wearing were his pants. He hops off the bed to pull the door open. "Hey.. Morning" San says warily, not sure if he was safe to even smile at the older male. But considering how he had spoke up in his favor last night I guess he probably does deserve a smile at the very least.

"Morning. I-" He pauses, a slightly troubled look on his face. He looked like he wanted to say something and San had a few guess what. But he was wrong because Sehyoon simply sighs deeply and looks back up at him. "Yunho's hunting group just returned. I thought maybe you'd want to see him"

San felt his heart skip a beat. Yunho. That's right, I'd forgotten...

"U-uh yeah. I'll find him in a second" San scratches the back of his head awkwardly. Sehyoon then nods curtly then turns to leave. "He's should be in the stable." Was all he said last before he walks off.

"Thank you" San calls to him causing him to pause. "For last night. I appreciate it" He doesn't say anything though and just continues walking but San was glad that he at least got to hear his words of gratitude.

He sighs, watching Sehyoon's retreating back, then he closes the door. "You ok?" Wooyoung asks from the bed, an empathetic look on his face.

San simply shrugs, eyes trained to the ground and lips in a side smile. When he looks up next Wooyoung was already right in front of him. "Lets go find this old friend of yours. Maybe I can finally meet him and ask him if you've always been shit at rock, paper, scissors" Wooyoung says cheerily while caressing San's cheek.

San's fakes gasps at him then lightly pushes him. "Oh go to hell" He says playfully and turns to leave the room.

Wooyoung's laughter fills the room and he rushes to grab his own top. "Hey, wait up!"

 "Hey, wait up!"