70. marry me

After his work in town square the sun was already beginning to set and the festival would begin in a couple more hours

After his work in town square the sun was already beginning to set and the festival would begin in a couple more hours. San had tried sneaking back into the castle without Wooyoung noticing simply because he was sweaty, felt gross all over and didn't want Wooyoung to see him like that. He wanted to clean up at the very least.

He successfully made his way through several stairways to one of the upper floors where Wooyoung's room was. Then he pushed his way into the room and sighed with relief at the quiet dimly lit room he met.

He shut the door behind him and began stripping quickly as he made his way towards the bathroom.

In the shower, he takes his time washing off the sweat and hardwork from the day. His fingers run through his dark hair repeatedly as he detangled the thick locks. His shoulder muscles eased little by little under the hot shower.

The sound of the bathroom creaking open snaps San out off his trance and he snaps his eyes open and pulls his head out from under the shower. At the door was a pouting Wooyoung who had his arms crossed on his chest. San nearly jumped in surprise but relaxed when he saw who it was.

"Why didn't you come find me when you were done?" He says in a child-like manner as he steps closer to the naked male.

San sighs loudly. "Don't sneak up on me like that" He warns and resumes cleaning himself. "I wanted to clean up first. I was a sweaty disgusting mess and I knew you'd get all handsy as soon as you saw me"

"Ok and?" Wooyoung was appalled at his answer. His reaction was mostly exaggerated so San knew he wasn't actually upset but it was still a bit amusing. "I'd still make out with you, kiss your beautiful face and grip the shit out of your ass with or without a shower" Wooyoung says it like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

San turns to him with his nose scrunched up in disgust. "Gross"

By now Wooyoung was half way done stripping naked himself. "Yeah? Acting like I wouldn't suck your dick AND eat your ass any day of the week. Who cares if you showered?" Wooyoung kicks his pants off.

"Holy fuck, shut up!" San says with a laugh. "You're so disgusting" He throws his head back with laughter. Wooyoung joins him in the corner of the bathroom at the open shower.

"Make me" Wooyoung challenges with a grin and he places both hands on either side of San's neck. San just shakes his head and rolls his eyes as he fought back the smirk on his lips before he presses an open mouthed kiss on Wooyoung's ready and wanting lips.

"Mm" San hums gleefully against his mouth as his hands snake around Wooyoung's hips and down towards his ass. The wet sounds of their kiss echoes in the large bathroom.

Thanks to a higher power, they pull back from the kiss reluctantly before it got too heated and they ended up fucking all night. As much as Wooyoung would love that, he had different plans that night. "How was your day?" Wooyoung whispers against San's wet lips as they stayed close together even after pulling apart from the kiss.