a wedding story 4

Warning: stomach turning, eye watering cheesy sweet fluff ahead lol

.
.
.

San' dressing room

"Oh wow San... you look incredible" Someone coos behind the half drow and he quickly turns around from the hair stylist who was adding a few finishing touches to his neatly styled hair by carefully placing a couple strands in a particular way.

San meets the watery eyes of Ioda who had his shoulder length platinum white hair styled in a low bun. He had on a simple black dress shirt and slacks. The sleeves of the shirt were folded up to his forearms exposing the tribal tattoos decorating his right arm as well as the first 2 buttons of the dress shirt were undone. All in all he look very put together with his own sexy twist.

But when San turns around and he's able to get a full look at him Ioda's smiles wider and fought hard to blink back the tears. "Like an Angel". The outer corners of his eyes crinkles, showing his age.

San was dressed head to toe in white. His 3 piece white suit held some decadent brooches and jewelry that shone under the sunlight streaming in through the very large windows of his dressing room. On his hands were white lace gloves. His hair styled in a way that exposed his forehead with just a few perfectly placed strands of hair falling forward. The subtle eyeliner placed on his lash liner made the greens in his hazel eyes appear even brighter. Skin powdered to smooth perfection and his lips stretched up in a red tinted gloss.

San quickly goes to embrace him, the man whom he considered a father. The man that was there for him and raised him when he lost his mother. Ioda welcomes the embrace, squeezing the jittery boy in his arms tightly.

"I'm so happy you're here" San whispers against his shoulder.

"I would never miss your wedding for the world. I'm so so extremely proud of you San. And I know your mother would be too" He pulls back a little only so he could get another good look at him.

San nods and too found himself fighting back tears at the mention of his mother. "Ugh dammit" He curses under his breath with a laugh and quickly looks upwards and fans his eyes, an attempt to dry out the tears. "You can't come up minutes befor the wedding starts and make me cry. We don't have time to redo my makeup" He says with a playful pout.

The causes Ioda to laugh. "I know, I know. I'm sorry"

"Is Nazen here too? Everyone make it here ok?" San questions as he turns to grab a tissue off the makeup artist who was holding up a tissue box behind him. He carefully dabs underneath his eyes, intent on not smudging the hardwork put into his makeup.

Nazen is Ioda's husband of 7 (drow) years. They didn't have any kids but that's because neither of them wanted one. "Yeah Nazen's here, he's downstairs. Leo and everyone else are waiting. They're all dying to see you get married" He beams at the shorter male.