36. vs. heartbreak

Hey! Just a quick psa before today's chapter

Hey! Just a quick psa before today's chapter. I just wanted to remind you guys that while I do appreciate and encourage feedback and/or opinions on how the plot should move, remember that ultimately it's still my story and I'm free to write what I enjoy. That's part of what makes this hobby enjoyable and motivates me to keep putting out chapters. I'm not writing to please or fulfill the wishes of any one individual.

If any of the choices made displeases or really upsets you, I'm sorry, and I hope you can look past it and keep reading. I'm only saying this because I noticed a few people last chapter seemed upset with the direction of the story. I won't be changing anything unfortunately but I'll do what I can and take your comments into consideration moving forward :) Thanks for all being so supportive tho despite how messy and dramatic I tend to make my stories lol (I swear it's a habit I'm trying to unlearn!)

Ok back to your regularly scheduled program!

Sunlight hits Seonghwa's face from past the leaves at the top of the tree

Sunlight hits Seonghwa's face from past the leaves at the top of the tree. He winces and stirs away, sitting up slowly and looking around slightly disoriented.

Junkyu was practically sleeping on top of Jongho. He was cuddled on him like a baby koala to his mother. The vampire meets Seonghwa's eyes, pleading for help. Seonghwa couldn't help but chuckle at the sight.

He looked around and saw that Wooyoung and San still weren't back. They had left last night and had been gone a while and he thought about going to look for them just in case they were in trouble or ran into that heretic that apparently is trying to kill Wooyoung. But then he talked himself out of it. The last thing he wanted to do was to make San even more upset with him. So he just went to sleep hoping they'd be back this morning. Still no sign of them though.

"Did Mujin come back?" Seonghwa asks and Jongho raises a finger to his lips then points to the sleeping male on his chest as if to say 'be quiet, he's sleeping'. Seonghwa nods and pulls himself to his feet deciding he'll go find them himself.

Just then a familiar scent wafts up his nose and he freezes. "Jongho" He calls out.

"Shh" Jongho hushes in annoyance when Junkyu stirs, his eyes fluttering open.