Chapter 14

To make the children a little less sad, Eleonor thought that for Andy and Robert's last day at their home they could do something special. Since it was a beautiful evening, Eleonor thought of having some kind of sleepover in her backyard so that they could see the stars too. When Eleonor told the children what she had planned to do, they were very happy. While the children helped Eleonor and Emily organize the evening, Andy and Robert were in their room as they packed their bags so that the next day they would have everything ready, but Andy looked a little sad.

Robert: "Aren't you happy to go home? I know this was not the holiday you had thought of before leaving.."

Andy: "This vacation was a lot better than I thought it would be. I'm happy to be going home, but I got used to being here with your family. These days all together have been very beautiful. It has been a long time since I felt so good"

Robert: "Are you really sure what you're saying?" Andy nodded. "Wow, I didn't expect to hear you say these things"

Andy: "And I didn't think I'd ever say them. When we have a few days off we could come back here.."

Robert: "We could do it" he replied as he approached her. "The children will be very happy"

Andy: "Yes" she replied with a big smile. "Your grandchildren are fantastic"

Robert: "Well.. they're your nephews too, Aunt Andy" she smiled as Robert hugged her. "Maybe next time you will also meet William, my sister's husband. I'm sure he'll like you as much as the rest of my family liked you too" Andy nodded and she leaned on Robert even more.

Andy: "We should finish packing so we can go to the others"

Robert: "Or.. since we are alone and no one can disturb us we could have a much more pleasant time" he replied as he put a hand under Andy's shirt going to tease her nipples as she wasn't wearing a bra.

Andy: "Pastelito.." she said after she let out a little moan of pleasure. "not now.."

Robert: "Are you really sure?" he said about her putting her other hand in her pants and felt she was wet. "You're pretty wet.." he continued to say as Andy's pants hit the floor and Robert was stroking her over the fabric of her thong. "I'll stop if you want" he said as she moved Andy's thong aside to tease her clitoris with a finger.

Andy: "You don't know how much I hate you" Robert laughed a little. "But don't stop" she panted.

Robert continued to tease Andy a bit, but then stopped to go and lock the bedroom door and in the meantime Andy undressed completely. When Robert saw that Andy was completely naked in front of him he smiled mischievously and walked over to her while he too undressed. As he undressed Andy stared at him and when he took off his boxers releasing his erection, Andy first licked her lips then bit her lower lip and then knelt in front of him. Robert saw a very mischievous glint in her eyes and then he closed his eyes when he felt Andy's tongue licking his penis. Andy then took Robert's penis in her hands as she licked the tip of his penis and Robert moaned with pleasure. She then took Robert's penis in her mouth and continued pleasuring him as he had his hands in Andy's hair and was squeezing them as she felt his pleasure was coming. Andy continued to please Robert with his mouth and then he came in her mouth. With a very satisfied expression Andy stood up and Robert made her lie down on the bed so he could put his face between her legs and savor her delicious taste that sent him into a tilt. Robert wasted no time and immediately began to slowly lick Andy's intimacy, making her enjoy more and more. With the tongue then Robert focused on Andy's clitoris making her go crazy even more. While Robert continued to please Andy with his tongue he put his hands on her tits and with his fingers teased her nipples. Andy was moaning quite loudly, she felt that her pleasure was very close and then she let herself go to the pleasure of orgasm. While Andy was still panting, Robert went up her body leaving a trail of kisses up to her tits and then teased with his mouth first one nipple and then the other. Both were ready to enjoy again and while they kissed, Robert penetrated her. Andy wrapped her legs around Robert's body so she could feel him even more deeply and then he started moving in and out of her with very firm thrusts that delighted both of them. Andy's hands ran down Robert's back as he rested them on the bed so he didn't put all his weight on Andy. Robert's thrusts were getting more and more intense, their moans were getting louder, Andy had stuck her nails in Robert's back and they were both very close to their pleasure. After a few more thrusts, they both indulged in the pleasure of orgasm. Robert then rolled over to Andy's side and she snuggled up to him. While Robert was stroking Andy's naked body at one point a little laugh escaped from his mouth.