Chapter 18

Before Emily left, she gave Robert an envelope that read "Mrs. and Mr. Sullivan" on it. Robert picked up the envelope and was quite confused.

Robert: "What is this?"

Emily: "Do you remember Steve?" Robert nodded. "He is getting married and that is the invitation for his wedding"

Robert: "Ok, but how do you know about Andy?"

Emily: "I told him. When he gave me your invitation I told him you were married.."

Robert: "Oh.."

Emily: "I have to go, otherwise we will miss the plane. I'll text you as soon as we get there" Robert nodded.

Robert: "Have a nice trip"

Emily and the children said goodbye to Andy and Robert for the last time and then went to do the final checks before leaving. Andy hadn't said anything yet about her invitation and only once she got in the car did she and Robert talk about it.

Robert: "I'm sorry if my sister said we were married"

Andy: "No, no, it's okay"

Robert: "Are you sure?" Andy nodded.

Andy: "Who is Steve?" she asked curiously.

Robert: "An old friend. Me, him and my sister grew up together and then when we moved to Miami we continued to talk"

Andy: "Oh, wow"

Robert: "Besides, he's a marine and it's thanks to him that Emily met William. Steve and William did two missions together then Steve stopped when he was injured"

Andy: "Was he badly injured?"

Robert: "Enough"

Meanwhile, Andy and Robert had arrived at the station and were continuing to talk about both Steve and the wedding they were invited to. Only when they arrived at the station and were in Robert's office did the two open the invitation.

Andy: "The invitation says that the wedding will be in a week"

Robert: "In a week?" Andy nodded. "And where will it take place?" he asked as he finished changing.

Andy: "It will be a wedding on the beach"

Robert: "Ok" he replied as he buttoned the last few buttons of his shirt. "You know, you don't have to come" he said as they headed upstairs to where the rest of the team was.

Andy: "Don't you want me to come with you?"

Robert: "I didn't say that, I just said that you don't have to come to a wedding of someone you don't know"

Andy: "I won't let you go alone. It would be bad if you showed up without your wife, don't you think?"

Robert: "Are you afraid that some woman might get close to me? Are you jealous kitty?" he said jokingly.

Andy: "I'm not jealous" Robert laughed. "I'm your wife and so we'll go to that wedding together"

Robert: "Okay" he replied with a smile.

Vic: "Are you invited to a wedding?" she asked after hearing them speak.

Andy: "Yes, a friend of Robert's is getting married"

Vic: "And he invited you too?"

Andy: "Yes, Emily told him that Robert was married"

Vic: "I like Emily more and more, too bad she had to go back to Miami. Maybe then you two will get married in earnest"

Andy: "Absolutely not" Robert gave Andy a cup of coffee. "Thanks for the coffee" she replied, stealing a quick kiss from him.

Vic: "Do you know that you will also have to dance? Usually at weddings she dances" then she turned to Robert. "Can you dance? You know, Andy dances very well"