Chapter 41

Andy and Robert were in their bed continuing to cuddle, at one point Eleonor knocked on their door to warn them that someone had arrived for them. After getting dressed very quickly, Andy and Robert went downstairs and were surprised to see that person especially Andy.

Andy: "Mom? What are you doing here?"

Elena: "You two had a bad accident, did you think I wasn't coming here to you?" Andy nodded. "After talking to you when you were in the hospital, I called Eleonor and then I made arrangements for the trip"

Andy: "I'm glad you're here" she said hugging her mother.

Robert: "And you didn't tell us anything?" asked her mother.

Eleonor: "You lived the last two days in your room and then this way it was a surprise for both of you"

Andy: "It was a nice surprise" she said smiling.

Robert: "I agree" he said going to greet Elena.

Elena: "I'm glad to see you're better"

Robert: "Thank you"

Eleonor: "Come with me, I'll take you to your room so you can arrange all your things, I've already removed mine" she said, turning to Elena, however leaving Andy and Robert with a slightly confused expression.

Andy: "Where are you going?"

Eleonor: "Tomorrow morning I take a very early flight and go back to Miami. I have to finish packing my things so I can move here"

Elena: "And that's the other reason I'm here. Since Eleonor won't be there, I'll take care of you"

Robert: "Do we need a babysitter?"

Eleanor: "Absolutely. You can't oppose this"

Andy: "How long are you going to stay here with us?" asked her mother.

Elena: "Well.. from now on I'll live here. My things will arrive in a few days"

Andy: "Really?" Elena nodded. "I'm really happy"

Elena: "Me too" she replied hugging her daughter again. "You have to thank Robert and Eleonor too, without them I wouldn't have been able to be here so soon"

Andy: "Thank you Eleonor, you are like a mother to me"

Eleanor: "I know honey. I like to see you so happy" she replied giving a tender kiss on Andy's forehead.

Andy: "And of course thanks to you too. I love you" she said kissing Robert.

Robert: "I love you too" he answered kissing back.

Elena: "Go back and rest, we'll all be together later"

Robert: "Are you sure you don't want our help too?"

Elena: "I'm sure and I don't want any help especially from you. You just need to rest" then she turned to Andy. "And you need to rest too, your ankle won't get better if you keep straining it" she said before picking up Lilli to cuddle her.

Andy: "Okay, okay"

Andy and Robert went back to their room while Eleonor walked Elena to her room and then helped her sort out her things. As the two women sorted Elena's things out, they talked a lot and started planning some changes they were going to make in that house. Both agreed to remove the downstairs study to make it a bedroom for their grandchildren. Elena and Eleonor had a lot of ideas and they would start fixing that house once Eleonor returned to Seattle. Lilli was with Elena and Eleonor and every now and then they stopped to cuddle the puppy. Meanwhile Andy and Robert were deciding which movie to see and of course they disagreed.