Chapter 22

While they were walking home, Noah asked Andy something that left her speechless and didn't know what to answer to the child.

Noah: "Can I call you mom?" he asked Andy.

She turned to the boy and didn't answer as Robert put a hand on Andy's leg and pulled the car over.

Andy: "Why do you want to call me mom? You already have a mother"

Noah: "But when my mom's away, I wish you were my mom"

Andy: "Oh" she didn't know what else to say.

Robert: "Hey" he said to Noah. "I don't think.." as Robert spoke, Noah looked very sad.

Andy: "Okay, you can call me mom"a huge smile popped up on little Noah's face.

Robert: "Andy.. you didn't have to agree"

Andy: "I know, but I hate to see that kid sad, so that's okay. We'll call your sister later and tell her, of course if she doesn't agree then she'll tell her son"

Robert: "Ok" he said as they headed home.

Meanwhile little Noah had fallen asleep and when they got home Robert picked him up and went to the guest room while Andy took the soft toy that the child had left at their house. After placing Noah in bed, the boy opened his eyes.

Noah: "Mommy, can you stay here with me?"

Andy: "I'm going to take a shower first, then I'll come here with you, ok?" Noah nodded. "In the meantime he continues to sleep and hugs your teddy bear tightly"

Andy and Robert waited for the baby to fall asleep again and then went to their room. Andy started to undress and then went to take a shower while Robert stood at the door watching her.

Andy: "Are you going to strip down and shower with me or are you going to just stand there?"

Robert: "I'll join you now, but.. are you really sure about letting Noah call you mom?"

Andy: "I told you before, it's fine by me" she replied with a small smile.

Robert: "And can I call you mami?" he asked approaching her with a very mischievous look.

Andy: "Why if Noah calls me that he's very sweet while you make him sound sexy and hot?"

Robert: "That was my intention, mami" he replied, embracing her from behind and then slipping a hand under the fabric of Andy's thong. "Mami, you're already wet for me" he whispered into Andy's ear.

Andy: "Mami is always ready for her papi" she replied provoking Robert.

Robert: "What did you call me?"

Andy: "Papi" she replied with a mischievous smile as Robert inserted two fingers inside her.

Robert: "It's all very exciting this is" he said moving his fingers inside Andy very slowly.

Andy: "That's true, but.. could you do things a little faster?" he asked as a moan of pleasure came out of her mouth.

Robert: "Mmmhhh.. didn't you forget to add something to your previous request, mami?"

Andy: "Please papi, let me enjoy" she said while her fingers pinched her nipples and Robert increased the rhythm of his movements.

Robert was still clothed, but Andy could feel Robert's erection very well and bit her lower lip. Robert continued to pleasure her with his fingers as she continued to touch her breasts and when she was about to cum he stopped and removed his fingers from inside her. Without saying anything, Robert pulled Andy onto the bed with her legs spread and put his face between her legs. Andy had stopped touching her boobs because now Robert's hands were on her boobs, teasing them while he made her come with his tongue. Robert continued to pleasure Andy and she let herself go in the pleasure of orgasm.