Chapter 56

Andy had asked her mother for help embroidering the twins' names on the stars of the teddy bears and Elena had been very happy to be able to do it. Elena had embroidered the names in blue and pink and once she was done she brought the teddy bears to Andy and Robert.

Andy: "Thank you mom, they are perfect" she said looking at the embroidered names.

Robert: "They are really very nice. Thank you"

Elena: "You don't have to thank me" she replied smiling. "I'm glad you like it"

Andy: "I'm sure the kids will love it too. We have to tell them as these bears are a gift from them"

Robert: "As soon as they all get home, we'll go get them, okay?" Andy nodded.

Elena: "I'm going home, see you in the next few days" Andy and Robert nodded.

After Elena left their house, Andy and Robert went to put the two bears in their babies' cribs and then went back to the living room to relax a bit. As soon as Andy and Robert sat down on the sofa, Lilli approached them and climbed onto the sofa, placing herself between them. Lilli loved to be cuddled and Andy and Robert loved to cuddle their puppy. Sometimes Lilli moved a little too much risking falling off the couch, but Robert always managed to catch her in time so she wouldn't fall. As they continued to pet Lilli, Andy noticed that Emily and the kids had gone home so Andy sent Robert to get the kids. As soon as the children entered the house, they walked over to aunt Andy and stroked her belly.

Thomas: "So what uncle Sully told us is true?"

Andy: "Well.. it depends on what he told you" she replied with a small laugh.

Thomas: "He told us that you will reveal the names of our little cousins"

Andy: "Uncle Sully is right. Grandma Elena embroidered the names on the stars of the soft toys"

Robert: "But you don't have to tell anyone, ok?"

Children: "Promise" Robert nodded.

Robert: "Then let's go to the twins' room so you can find out their names"

Thomas, Chloe and Noah rushed to the twins' room because they were very curious to find out the names. Andy and Robert followed their nephews because they didn't want to miss their reaction. As soon as Noah, Thomas and Chloe entered the twins' room, they immediately went to see the names embroidered on the soft toys.

Chloe: "They're cute names and then they start with the same letter" she said as she ran her finger gently over the embroidered name of one of the babies.

Thomas: "Chloe is right, they are very nice" Andy and Robert smiled.

Noah: "When can we see our cousins?"

Andy: "They will be born in just under four months"

Noah: "Does it still take that long? Aunt Andy's belly is already very big now" they all laughed.

Robert: "And she will get even bigger. But babies need to grow a little more before they are born"

Noah: "So can I still have lots of cuddles from aunt Andy?"

Andy: "There will always be plenty of cuddles for both you and Thomas and Chloe even when the babies are born"

Noah: "Promise me?"

Andy: "I promise" Noah went to hug aunt Andy and then he stroked her belly.

Chloe: "Can we have dinner here with you tonight?"

Robert: "Yes, of course. Do you two have to do your homework for tomorrow?" Thomas and Chloe nodded. "I'll take you to get your backpack so you can make them here, ok?"